What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Punk is dead?

Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
Punk is dead?
Author: Message:
st0rm

– / Female / –
RE: Punk is dead?
simple plan is NOT punk theyre just a bunch of whiney tossers who got the wrong attention from their dads.... and no punk isnt dead, well it  isnt really dead here, half the people i see are punk and the other half are like skanks so pick a side and take it
[Image: 2070013_man.jpg]
02-04-2005 11:21 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Edna Mode

– / Other / –
quote:
Originally posted by st0rm
simple plan is NOT punk theyre just a bunch of whiney tossers who got the wrong attention from their dads.... and no punk isnt dead, well it  isnt really dead here, half the people i see are punk and the other half are like skanks so pick a side and take it

i like simple plan :P,and i dont see that many punk people around anymore
[Image: Edna%20Mode.png ]
02-05-2005 03:49 AM
uberdosis

digital evil

37 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
quote:
Originally posted by Pr0xY

Slowly it is, because the goths are starting to realize that all they are doing is wearing another uniform, not trying to be an individual like they thought they were.
People like that think probally think Evanesence is Gothic music too. Real Goths have been around since the 80's and it's still there. Always has been a small group and it will stay a small group, but it's not dead.
Agreed... Far from dead.

This post was edited on 02-07-2005 at 10:15 AM by uberdosis.
[Image: skav.jpg]
02-07-2005 10:14 AM
C3PO

Formally known as 'Wolfenstein'

33 / Male / –
RE: RE: Punk is dead?
quote:
Originally posted by st0rm

oh i agree with that! ive hated them evah since i first heard them whining about how there dad doesent noticed them or love them or some sissy crap! there later songs are similer just really terrible annoying lyrics that make no sense what so evah :| grr me hate simple plan! (n) punk's never been my sorta music style thingo im more into the alternative rock scene. punk seems all the same non taintless annoying lyrics and stupid tatoes covered on the band members  bodies :P but i must admit i was a fan of good charlotte in the begging :D and dude they have a lot of tattoes espically one of them :|
[Image: customsig30958km5eg.gif]
02-07-2005 11:44 AM
Pipish

not really active anymore.

31 / Male / Flag
I honestly do not think it is dead it just not as popular i thinks its bad anyone can scream thier lungs out into a microphone it takes no talent what so ever what makes a punk band a punk band is the drummer and guitarist they make it good:)
[Image: fcliverpoolfan2xo.gif]
[Image: roosters4yg.jpg]
02-08-2005 04:22 AM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: