What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Slipknot Concert Last night

Pages: (7): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 6 7 » Last »
Slipknot Concert Last night
Author: Message:
Munty

You give love a bad name.

31 / Male / –
RE: Slipknot Concert Last night
SlipKnot own, i find the air inside of me, inside the shell i wair and bleed
[Image: acdcartsig0hq.png]
01-30-2005 10:49 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by Rono
i find the air inside of me, inside the shell i wair and bleed

I felt the hate rise up in me, kneel down and clear the stone of leaves,  i wonder out  where you can't see, inside my shell I wait and Bleed.
01-30-2005 10:51 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
_Humphreys
Veteran Member

24 / – / Flag
The only songs I like from Slipknot are : Wait and Bleed (good sound to it) and My Plague as it ruled in the RE movie.
AC3
01-30-2005 12:48 PM
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
did anyone go to reading a couple of years ago when slipknot were playing. There were thousands of people at the festival, but hardly anyone went to their stage when slipknot were playing.
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
01-30-2005 01:03 PM
zaidgs

– / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by wj
I really dont like rap (Espically Eminem) but Linkin Park I'm ok with (namly numb encore with Jay Z)
linking park are alternative rock, not rap!! my favorite band is linking park, and i just love alternative rock the most!!! i used to like rap in my old days especially eminem, but not anymore....
slipknot are (i think, correct me if im wrong) thrash metal, they are one of my favorites too.....

the best alternative rockers i like are: linking park, limp bizkit, korn, and papa roach!!!
best thrash metal bands i like are: cradle of filth (u might argue this one is not thrash metal), slayer, venom, slipknot!

if you want to hear some stuff for slipknot, i suggest in addition to those mentioned before: people=shit, and disaster piece!!

This post was edited on 01-30-2005 at 01:23 PM by zaidgs.
01-30-2005 01:16 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Twan

No Inspiration

37 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Slipknot Concert Last night
quote:
Originally posted by zaidgs
quote:
Originally posted by wj
I really dont like rap (Espically Eminem) but Linkin Park I'm ok with (namly numb encore with Jay Z)
linking park are alternative rock, not rap!! my favorite band is linking park, and i just love alternative rock the most!!!

the best alternative rockers i like are: linking park, limp bizkit, korn, and papa roach!!!

I also go for the alternative rock and for four me also punk :)
From linkin park I LOVE the hybrid theory album.. and I like the meteora album...

but the reanimation (trance remix shit) and the newest peace of shit album with jay z:@ is just a shame .. :( I just hate it :(

My favorite bands are in my sig.

And zaidgs  wich album of papa roach do you like the most ?? I like the last album the most..  It's incredible good :D

About slipknot.. I personally only like a few songs like Duality, wait and bleed and My plague..

But I understand you had a great time scone :D(H)  I went to machine head 2 months ago and It also was great..!! :)
Back Again.
01-30-2005 02:00 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

All of the linkin park albums are remakes of their previous albums with a twist... its just lame, they should come up with some more material, i swear...
01-30-2005 05:29 PM
zaidgs

– / Male / –
for papa roach i like the album: getting away with murder (their latest i suppose), i got lovehate tragedy too, and i like it so much!
i havent heard the linkin park's with jay-z, i see that u think its rubbish, but i'll probably buy it just to "check it out myself"
i like all other linkin park's works including re-animation, but love meteora the most!! most of the time remixes arent good, but i think re-animation is just fine....
i love avril lavigne which is punk i suppose!!! in addition, listen to metalica (for sure ;)), evanesence (also thats a must), nirvana, megadeth, anathema, they all ROCK (it works in both meanings :P)!!!

This post was edited on 01-30-2005 at 05:44 PM by zaidgs.
01-30-2005 05:41 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

I'm into most things, but at the moment I'm liking Hoobastank very much, I have Hoobastank - The reason, its such an amazing album, get that!!! Its awesome.
01-30-2005 05:42 PM
zaidgs

– / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
All of the linkin park albums are remakes of their previous albums with a twist... its just lame, they should come up with some more material, i swear...
meteora comes with new stuff not found in previous albums,
the thing about linkin park's songs are they they'r all talking somehow about the samething, but everytime from a new point of view that with each song u can understand the situation they are describing more deeply...... ok, its really good that u see how closely related songs are which i think is a positive thing not a negative!!
01-30-2005 05:48 PM
Pages: (7): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 6 7 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: