What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Stuffplug beta

Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
Stuffplug beta
Author: Message:
OWNd742

I like cheese

O.P. Stuffplug beta
just wondering if anyone else has noticed stuffplug ng 1 beta problems,

1. tiling windows together works but when u remove the last user from the chat box the message window goes white with nothing inside. mabe setting close window when users = 0. also a tabbing script so u can easily change conversations with the use of the tab button.

2. the Dp stealer worked for a while till i decided to use other commands inside the dp stealer program.

3. message window alerts when ppl open window is not acurate, should check if the window was open before u got online making it seem like they are opening your window on every log on. also programs such as trillion always have ur window open so it will cause problems in the future.

great set of programs i must say keep the good work up, also to help stuffplug ng 2 to come out mabe we should test it and beta check it :)

-zev goldfarb
goldfarb@rogers.com

This post was edited on 02-01-2005 at 06:02 PM by OWNd742.
02-01-2005 04:40 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Stuffplug beta
Do you no any place i can download the beta of stuffplug2 or when it is now going 2 b ready.
02-01-2005 05:22 PM
OWNd742

I like cheese

O.P. RE: Stuffplug beta
its supposedly comming out tomorow, and u can google it for the beta.
02-01-2005 05:39 PM
TheBlasphemer

36 / – / –
I'm pretty sure you don't have Stuffplug-NG 2 beta :)
for one, It doesn't contain a working CE/DP Stealer atm, second I trust my beta testers ;)

I think you have the stuffplugng1 beta for msn7,
yes, it will contain bugs, but it is very unlikely they will still exist in stuffplug-ng 2 since most of it has been completely recoded :)
[Image: theblasp.png]
02-01-2005 05:48 PM
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
You can possibly have a beta of stuffplug NG for MSN 7, but you can't possibly have the beta version of SPNG 2, unless you are a betatester!

More info about SPNG 2 can be found here

Downloading at http://www.stuffplug.com isn't possible atm, you do however still need the validation key (this still works).

Stuffplug NG beta for MSN 7 beta << direct download link.

quote:
Originally posted by OWNd742
just wondering if anyone else has noticed stuffplug ng 2 beta problems,

1. tiling windows together works but when u remove the last user from the chat box the message window goes white with nothing inside. mabe setting close window when users = 0. also a tabbing script so u can easily change conversations with the use of the tab button.

2. the Dp stealer worked for a while till i decided to use other commands inside the dp stealer program.

3. message window alerts when ppl open window is not acurate, should check if the window was open before u got online making it seem like they are opening your window on every log on. also programs such as trillion always have ur window open so it will cause problems in the future.

great set of programs i must say keep the good work up, also to help stuffplug ng 2 to come out mabe we should test it and beta check it :)

-zev goldfarb
goldfarb@rogers.com
All known, remember it's a beta so things may or may not work.
Point 3 is because the way MSN 7 works, it gathers DPs on sign in (is recognized as opening convo).

Sunshine,
SPNG 2 betatester

This post was edited on 02-01-2005 at 05:59 PM by Sunshine.
[Image: 25dr3o9]
02-01-2005 05:51 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
OWNd742

I like cheese

shit ur right, i got stuffplug 0.7.150.

thought i had it geuss im retarted, but its not for msn 7 i currently have msn 6.2 deleted that crappy msn laged up and took forever to open close windows. code problems in that pos

forgot to add that the stuffplug1 or SPNGMSN7.zip file still works in msn 6.2 so why did u add msn7 to ur file extension? or am i being retarded again and thats just a way of telling it works on msn7... if not meh

in any case
keep up the good work.

This post was edited on 02-01-2005 at 05:57 PM by OWNd742.
02-01-2005 05:52 PM
toddy
Veteran Member

kcus uoy

– / Male / Flag
quote:
its supposedly comming out tomorow

it doesn't say that at all !!!
quote:
Laziness REVISITED
Hey,
I suppose some of you will be a tad disappointed about this,
but I really couldn't get to finish StuffPlug-NG 2 today, so it won't be released tomorrow...
Sorry.......
Anyway, the new site needs some work too, and I might be changing hosts somewhere in the very near future, so it might take a lot longer than I originally planned...
I already started on the tab manager and a new CE/DP Stealer, but I really can't finish them, and I need to put the finishing touches on the other features and the plugin in general before I can release it, so you can expect those in version v2.1... yes... again... sorry :P
Well, that's it for now, I feel rather crappy today, so I'm gonna stop typing nonsense now :)

Bye, TB

PS. some of you might be interrested in this :)
just says he isn't releasing it 2day !!

it shouldn't be to long before it comes out
02-01-2005 05:55 PM
OWNd742

I like cheese

ok ok i just finished my finals today been up all frigan night give me a break man!

i need a spliff.

sorry again, /me slaps me
02-01-2005 06:00 PM
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
quote:
shit ur right, i got stuffplug 0.7.150.

thought i had it geuss im retarted, but its not for msn 7 i currently have msn 6.2 deleted that crappy msn laged up and took forever to open close windows. code problems in that pos

forgot to add that the stuffplug1 or SPNGMSN7.zip file still works in msn 6.2 so why did u add msn7 to ur file extension? or am i being retarded again and thats just a way of telling it works on msn7... if not meh

in any case
keep up the good work.
If you are using MSN 6.2 it's best to use the correct version of stuffplug for it. Beta versions can be buggy.

SPNG for MSN 6.2 can be obtained here. For the link to the validation key see my previous post ;)

This post was edited on 02-01-2005 at 06:04 PM by Sunshine.
[Image: 25dr3o9]
02-01-2005 06:03 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
OWNd742

I like cheese

ok im gonna see if it improves the errors. but have u guys looked into the problems i found or are they old news to yah?

02-01-2005 06:08 PM
Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: