What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED

Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED
Author: Message:
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED
I don't think that spin-offs like this are generally very good... They're always poorly directed etc. Well the ones that I watched of Enterprise weren't very good whatsoever to be honest :-/...
02-03-2005 08:14 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Lilo

– / Female / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by zeus6996
Sad news today.... The new Star Trek series has been abruptly concluded. Fans must send in letters and watch the remaining episodes to boost ratings and subsequently recognition for the greatest of all series'... It's all or nothing!!! Who's with me...???!!! :P

Which season is it? Cause where i live only seasons 1-3 have been broadcasted, and i have no idea how much further they are in making the series. (so i'll know how much more i can see)

But very sad news.. :'(
02-03-2005 09:40 AM
Pr0xY
Veteran Member

passwords are for treehouses

– / Male / –
Star Trek was always cool to watch.  The movies were awesome too for their time.  I hated Deep Space 9... But I LOVED Star Trek Voyager, cause the ladies were alot better looking on there.  :P
02-03-2005 04:23 PM
zeus6996

O.P. Roll Eyes  RE: ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED
anyway, everyone watch it... it is on on fridays at 8 on City tv in Canada and i think UPN at which time i do not know in America...:P
quote:
Originally posted by Lilo
quote:
Sad news today.... The new Star Trek series has been abruptly concluded. Fans must send in letters and watch the remaining episodes to boost ratings and subsequently recognition for the greatest of all series'... It's all or nothing!!! Who's with me...???!!! :P

Which season is it? Cause where i live only seasons 1-3 have been broadcasted, and i have no idea how much further they are in making the series. (so i'll know how much more i can see)

But very sad news.. :'(

It is well into the fourth season right now... no Trek show has made less than 5 seasons aside from the crappy cartoon which made one but what do you expect... Enterprise is not as great as the other shows but it is indeed a Trek and should be respected as such...

............................................................................................................................
New information on Enterprise's future has come out! SaveEnterprise.com reports that in order to save Enterprise, any and all letters need to be directed to Leslie Moonves. He is the one and only person in charge of Enterprise's future, we need fans to send at least a letter a day. Tell your friends in family.

PS: Those Trek fans that don't like Enterprise need to realize that if Enterprise is cancelled, that will probably be that end of Star Trek alll together. You might not care about Enterprise, but surely you don't want to see all of Trek disappear in to television oblivion!

Here is Leslie Moonves's address:

Mr. Leslie Moonves
Co-President, Co-Chief Operating Officer
CBS Television
CBS Television City
7800 W Beverly Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90036

This post was edited on 02-03-2005 at 08:54 PM by zeus6996.
02-03-2005 05:37 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
ayjay

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
I don't really mind it being cancelled its just not fair for the millions of viewers... why would they do such a thing...

My digital company got rid of Nickelodeon... Now I can't watch the likes of Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents etc... :cry:.

:lol: rofl.

you actually watched those? :P
02-03-2005 08:45 PM
C3PO

Formally known as 'Wolfenstein'

33 / Male / –
RE: RE: ENTERPRISE IS CANCELED
quote:
Originally posted by Demandred
Starwars Rocks Man .. startrek is ok but Starwars is much better :)

agreed starwars does rock i cant wait for the new film! star wars episode 3 revenge of the sith may 19th :D
I dont really like any of the spin off series i dont really like star trek to begin with ive neva really got off on it i havent sat down and watched many episodes. Ive seen the first evah episode of the original series way back like in the 70's i think it was and it was great the original series rocked! especially if you where back in those times it would of been amazing just stunning and very entertaining ive heard many old people say that :D my uncle is a trekki (y)
[Image: customsig30958km5eg.gif]
02-04-2005 10:46 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
quote:

Sad news today.... The new Star Trek series has been abruptly concluded. Fans must send in letters and watch the remaining episodes to boost ratings and subsequently recognition for the greatest of all series'... It's all or nothing!!! Who's with me...???!!!

Ya i used to watch it. It used to air at 11.00 pm on sunday nites. But they cancelled it 2 years or so ago :dodgy:
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
02-04-2005 10:50 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
NiteMare
Veteran Member

Giga-Byte me

36 / Male / Flag
OMFG< your kiding me, what are your sources on this, if this is just a rumor, your dead!!*shakes fist*
02-11-2005 06:23 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
WDZ
Former Admin

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by s_lyon87
OMFG< your kiding me, what are your sources on this, if this is just a rumor, your dead!!*shakes fist*
http://news.google.com/news?q=Enterprise+canceled

I thought that show sucked. The original and Voyager were good though.
02-11-2005 06:33 AM
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
let's make a poll to know who's interested in WDZ's opinion on the matter....

:refuck: :refuck: :refuck: :refuck:

Actually, it took me several episods to get used to Enterprise and it is true that it didn't had the feeling of previous Star Treks but still, once you were in the story line, it was goodenough and very much watchable :).
[Image: signature2.gif]
02-11-2005 08:21 AM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: