What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » STUFF PLUG for 6.x problem

Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
STUFF PLUG for 6.x problem
Author: Message:
Plik
Veteran Member

34 / Male / –
RE: STUFF PLUG for 6.x problem
quote:
Originally posted by stranger_82
Hey ... are u sure that window open viewer  its in the new stuffplug version ?  does it works in MSN beta 7 also ? i heard that MSN beta will never let that option being activated or something ...

It doesnt work in messenger 7, because of how the client handles display pictures. It is also unreliable if a contact is using messenger 7 even if your on messenger 6.2
02-09-2005 06:09 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
quote:
Hey ... are u sure that window open viewer  its in the new stuffplug version ?  does it works in MSN beta 7 also ? i heard that MSN beta will never let that option being activated or something ...
No the window opened notifier is not in SPNG2. Fact is since theres MSN 7 it's not reliable anymore, MSN 7 gathers DPs on sign in wich is recognized as opening a convo (same goes for viewing a contactcard). No matter what version of MSN you use..if your contact uses MSN 7 it will give fake notifications.

This post was edited on 02-09-2005 at 06:14 PM by Sunshine.
[Image: 25dr3o9]
02-09-2005 06:12 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
stranger_82

O.P. RE: STUFF PLUG for 6.x problem
JESUS !!! they made me install the new version and it doesnt even have the open window notifier !!! :oS
now  what ???  i have to uninstall and install the old version again .... damn ...
they shouldnt post wrong messages here if they arent sure ...
02-09-2005 06:58 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Plik
Veteran Member

34 / Male / –
quote:
JESUS !!! they made me install the new version and it doesnt even have the open window notifier !!! :oS
now  what ???  i have to uninstall and install the old version again .... damn ...
they shouldnt post wrong messages here if they arent sure ...

What was wrong with our messages, no one said there was an open window notifier in stuffplug 2
also
quote:
Originally posted by madman66
It is also unreliable if a contact is using messenger 7 even if your on messenger 6.2
&
quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
No matter what version of MSN you use..if your contact uses MSN 7 it will give fake notifications

This post was edited on 02-09-2005 at 07:03 PM by Plik.
02-09-2005 07:02 PM
stranger_82

lol no no ... not u ... someone posted a mesage saying that sttufplug2 has bbee created to have the SAME options and to be used in msn 6.x !!  and of course ... i thought the window open notifier would bbe availale ... but it wasnt ... and no i have to unistalle it ... how do i do that completely ? so i can install the old one again
02-09-2005 07:17 PM
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
quote:
lol no no ... not u ... someone posted a mesage saying that sttufplug2 has bbee created to have the SAME options and to be used in msn 6.x !!  and of course ... i thought the window open notifier would bbe availale ... but it wasnt ... and no i have to unistalle it ... how do i do that completely ? so i can install the old one again
I have not seen such a post :mipdodgy:

Anyways to uninstall go to the plugins folder and doubleclick the SPNG uninstaller icon..then reboot and install old version...i don't see why you should tho...the window open notifier isn't reliable anymore anyways..

This post was edited on 02-09-2005 at 07:25 PM by Sunshine.
[Image: 25dr3o9]
02-09-2005 07:24 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
TheBlasphemer

36 / – / –
The problem is, that even with the OLD stuffplug, the window opened notifier will be completely unreliable if one or more of your contacts are using MSN7.
Face it, it's past tense :(
Just like blockcheckers :/
[Image: theblasp.png]
02-09-2005 07:26 PM
stranger_82

well ... its weird everybody tells me that ... but for the last month i have been usgin it and it worked very well ... i didnt notice anydiference ... almost all my friends have msn 7 ... and it kept working  :oS  thats why i will install it again ... and hoping its the same than before ... but thanx anywayz ... oh  ... maybe this stuffplug is not the same u have :oS mmm  interesting
02-09-2005 07:31 PM
TheBlasphemer

36 / – / –
quote:
well ... its weird everybody tells me that ... but for the last month i have been usgin it and it worked very well ... i didnt notice anydiference ... almost all my friends have msn 7 ... and it kept working  :oS  thats why i will install it again ... and hoping its the same than before ... but thanx anywayz ... oh  ... maybe this stuffplug is not the same u have :oS mmm  interesting

I doubt it, as I was the oe who wrote it :P
but as for the window opened notifier fucking up,
try changing your DP ;)
You'll notice what happens...
[Image: theblasp.png]
02-09-2005 07:49 PM
stranger_82

i did ... now i can see who opens my window and those who has msn6.x  are  abble to see my picture big :o)  of course ... those who use msn 7 will  see it normal size ... but thats good ... at least it works ...  :oP
02-09-2005 07:59 PM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: