What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Beta build 604 of Microsoft's MSN Messenger 7.

Pages: (9): « First « 3 4 5 6 [ 7 ] 8 9 » Last »
Beta build 604 of Microsoft's MSN Messenger 7.
Author: Message:
Edna Mode

– / Other / –
RE: RE: Beta build 604 of Microsoft's MSN Messenger 7.
quote:
Originally posted by Mike2

I have downloaded it and it sucks...
The contact list names are too small :blah:
And also Plus! doesn't work correcly with it :(

In general:
It is stupid... :P

ofcourse it is, if its not even released in BETAplace or whatever its called than its bound to suck
[Image: Edna%20Mode.png ]
02-13-2005 07:32 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
spokes

I <3 Rollerblading

33 / Male / Flag
RE: Beta build 604 of Microsoft's MSN Messenger 7.
yea, its gay, but the personal messages and windows media player thing is cool, if n e one else on my list cud see em! lol

[Image: sig15ws.png]
02-13-2005 07:57 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
x2zen

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by EvilSeph
Re-read my post A. Madsen. Until Microsoft release it to the Beta testers, it is ILLEGAL for you to have it. ONLY when it is released to BetaPlace are you allowed to use it.

Please, read my post carefully.

Yes, and please read my posts carefully, because then you will know that I do NOT have the 0604 build. I am using the 0425 build.
02-13-2005 09:10 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
C3PO

Formally known as 'Wolfenstein'

33 / Male / –
they still havent fixed the error message when you close a conversation 8o| how hard is that to fix!!??!! ive also noticed that the nudge is half the lengh.
see attachment;

.jpg File Attachment: untitled.JPG (88.82 KB)
This file has been downloaded 225 time(s).

This post was edited on 02-13-2005 at 12:22 PM by C3PO.
[Image: customsig30958km5eg.gif]
02-13-2005 11:58 AM
Antz

33 / Male / Flag
Does anyone know when the 0604 will be released to the public. I was halfway through downloading it but stopped it because although I download a lot of legal BETA things, It didn't feel right downloading this illegal one. Anyway, I don't see what it should be illegal. It's only an Instant Messaging program!
[Image: Antz.jpg]
02-13-2005 11:59 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
C3PO

33 / Male / –
RE: RE: Beta build 604 of Microsoft's MSN Messenger 7.
quote:
Originally posted by Antz
Does anyone know when the 0604 will be released to the public. I was halfway through downloading it but stopped it because although I download a lot of legal BETA things, It didn't feel right downloading this illegal one. Anyway, I don't see what it should be illegal. It's only an Instant Messaging program!

dont worry about it its not  like ur gonna get arrested for it or anything :P just download it like everyone else is doing, look if microsoft really didnt want it to get leaked then they could easily stop it getting leaked they have ways only programs can be used by a beta tester. You have nothing to worry about just download it its cool! I think the offical version is going to be released april but im not sure.
02-13-2005 12:17 PM
Antz

33 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: RE: Beta build 604 of Microsoft's MSN Messenger 7.
quote:
Originally posted by C3PO
quote:

dont worry about it its not  like ur gonna get arrested for it or anything :P just download it like everyone else is doing, look if microsoft really didnt want it to get leaked then they could easily stop it getting leaked they have ways only programs can be used by a beta tester. You have nothing to worry about just download it its cool! I think the offical version is going to be released april but im not sure.

Kl. I heard somewhere that quick texts and personalised statuses don't work with 0604. Is that right?
[Image: Antz.jpg]
02-13-2005 12:19 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
C3PO

33 / Male / –
RE: RE: RE: RE: Beta build 604 of Microsoft's MSN Messenger 7.
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by C3PO
quote:

Kl. I heard somewhere that quick texts and personalised statuses don't work with 0604. Is that right?

well in this version windows has its own custom away statues. Im not sure about msg plus's features if they work or not i think some do i think so dont i havent tried them out yet.
02-13-2005 12:21 PM
M73A
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
i like it! but i cant get the poxy wmp 10 thing to work! it worked when i installed it but it dont do sod all now!!

[Image: lost7ru.gif]
02-13-2005 01:05 PM
Cromp

The Sh*t has really hit the fan

i dont see why the msn team, dont put some sort of licence keys or activation needed for their beta's, if they want to try and stop the general public using them.
02-13-2005 01:09 PM
Pages: (9): « First « 3 4 5 6 [ 7 ] 8 9 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: