What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Ultimate Messenger Lock ... hmm...

Ultimate Messenger Lock ... hmm...
Author: Message:
Joa
The dodgiest member

117 / Female / Flag
O.P. Dodgy  Ultimate Messenger Lock ... hmm...
i dunno if many people even use this plugin... i was messing around with stuff and among others i just tried it today... i say its great :) ...  its going on my fave plugin's list :)

but, here's the 'problem' (not really anything serious)

... i read a thread about it here and on here but ... nothing really talks about this.

i followed the directions and all that when installing lopardo's 'Ultimate Messenger Lock' plugin ... i used these combinations - (ctrl+shift+L) to lock and (ctrl+shift+U) to unlock... but the plugin only works with my "unlock" combination...  so basically it "locks/hides" and "shows/closes" messenger with just one hotkey combination... i checked if i made a typo or something, and even reinstalled it, but its always the same.... *-)

it doesnt really bother me, but i was thinkin if anybody else has a problem and doesn't know how to get this plugin to lock/unlock their messenger.. maybe its the same thing thats happening with me. so try out the "lock" combination for it... (i only realized this out of frustration when i pressed the keys on my keyboard randomly (A) )

.... anyway, just felt like sharing.. and now i'm going back to writing my 7000 word essay... damn education. ^o)

***edit

- p.s. i only used it with my 6.2 msn messenger .. version of.. messenger...  (H) 8-| 8-)

This post was edited on 02-11-2005 at 11:57 PM by Joa.
:bow: gif :bow: <3   

spam.

02-11-2005 11:54 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
B-Style
Banned

36 / – / –
RE: Ultimate Messenger Lock ... hmm...
thanks but i have my own pc and if anybody even touches my pc, for example my little brother i will kick his ass, thanks but don't need it..
02-11-2005 11:58 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Joa
The dodgiest member

117 / Female / Flag
O.P. RE: Ultimate Messenger Lock ... hmm...
B-Style - hehehe..  poor little brother

... i have my own comp too :( .. but i like to hide msn cuz i get yelled at by friends and ppl i live with for talkin on msn rather than workin on school stuff.. (like right now .. posting instead of working)... damn it. me go. good day.
:bow: gif :bow: <3   

spam.

02-12-2005 12:08 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: