What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Request of BLiNkInG feature..

Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
Request of BLiNkInG feature..
Author: Message:
Shezi

...Feel tHe cHanGe...

39 / Male / –
O.P. Cool  Request of BLiNkInG feature..
Hey guys want to share some of my ideas ....
some of feature should be added in msgplus to make it more popular...

-When we place a mouse pointer to msn messenger icon in system tray is shows MSN Messenger - Signed In... its would be the better idea if it shows that How many contact are online and how many ofline etc... just like ..
Online : 12
Mobile : 5    (optional.)
Offline : 92
i think patchou have the capability to add this feature, and i hope patchou will add it in the next build..(if he like...   :P)

-It would be more better if msgplus! show online offline history of the contact no sigin should be required or in simple wenever the contact get online and offline (all the day..) it shows all the histiory ( make no diffrence if v r online or not..)

-Categorized display picture panel so one can easily catogorise his display picture according to mood.....(it would be better if the catogories added in msn msnger display picturre panel)

-Personalised display picture for different contacts, (Shows our diferent display picture to different contact as v select for them) forexample u select cat dp for one contact and your own picture for other one and so on for other and one dp as default..:)

Well i hope u will like these features and insisit patchou to add some of them.. and i m also thinking for more feature i ll share them soon. i shared my ideas if any one want the he cn can modify to make them more intersting and more userfriendly....:)

This post was edited on 02-18-2005 at 08:55 PM by Shezi.
[Image: bubble7nx.jpg]
02-18-2005 07:20 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
RE: Request of BLiNkInG feature..
Idea 1 sounds so so (contacts online/offline on keeping cursor on sys tray icon)
Idea 2 and 3 i dont like that much imo (N)
Idea 4 sounds good (Y) (Cat. dp's)
I had tht of one more idea while reading but cant remember it now. When i do i'll edit this post and inform ya'll
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
02-18-2005 07:29 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
f1d0d1d08989

33 / Male / –
I dont really quite understand it...But anyway:

Idea 2 and 3 is already available, according to what I understand from your post...

For your second idea, you can do that by clicking the Plus! menu, then Event Log Window...

And, the third idea, you can view the logs of your contacts by right-clicking it, and select 'View Message History', provided that you turn on Messenger's logging...

Also, for your first idea, wont you find it funny when you hover your Messenger icon in the taskbar and see a large yellow thingy coming out?
02-18-2005 07:56 AM
ShawnZ
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
Idea 2 can be acheived just by opening your Event Log. but you can't log events while offline because there is no way to tell what's happening while offline.

Also, the first idea sounds very possible, but it might be a little big, so maby just a little (20 Contacts online) will sufice?
Spoiler:
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
02-21-2005 02:47 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Plik
Veteran Member

34 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by shezi_ali
-Personalised display picture for different contacts, (Shows our diferent display picture to different contact as v select for them) forexample u select cat dp for one contact and your own picture for other one and so on for other and one dp as default..
Impossable due to the way the protocol works

This post was edited on 02-21-2005 at 03:04 PM by Plik.
02-21-2005 02:54 PM
TGG

32 / Male / –
quote:
-Personalised display picture for different contacts, (Shows our diferent display picture to different contact as v select for them) forexample u select cat dp for one contact and your own picture for other one and so on for other and one dp as default..

The Msn Protocol does not allow more than one display picture, so this is not possible
02-21-2005 02:56 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Concord Dawn
Veteran Member

This is a loopy fruit.

33 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by TGG
quote:

The Msn Protocol does not allow more than one display picture, so this is not possible

But it allows for multiple nicks? I do remember an app that let you set different nicks for different contacts.
[Image: 7.png]
02-21-2005 03:12 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Plik
Veteran Member

34 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Chaotic_Shield
quote:
Originally posted by TGG
quote:

But it allows for multiple nicks? I do remember an app that let you set different nicks for different contacts.
That was MyCustomNix by M_E.
That worked like stuffplug's chat only names, exept it changed the P4 header depending on the contact.
02-21-2005 03:22 PM
superjugy

I'm MegaMan Master, see my website!!

35 / Male / Flag
fuck the protocols, everything can be changed to disable the protocols. the main code or something like that.
02-26-2005 02:55 AM
Wabz
Elite Member

Its Groovy Baby!

38 / Male / Flag
The first idea sounds cool :D

As does the last personalised Display Pictures would be awesome :d
Mess.be Forum Moderator
Messenger Plus ex-IRC Network Admin
Gimme a Rep!