What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » [split] MSN Messenger connection blocked

Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
[split] MSN Messenger connection blocked
Author: Message:
Gipper

O.P. RE: Signing in to .NET Messenger Service Failed...
Hi guys

Network adminstrator at my office has blocked connection of MSN Messenger. All the internet traffic goes through Proxy-server and we have also firewall (hardware) installed.
Is there a way to connect MSN Messenger client by bypassing the proxy or any "tunneling" through proxy?
The Yahoo MSN connects without problems in the option "Firewall with no proxies"...

This is the error message that i get:
" Signing in to .NET Messenger Service failed becouse the service is temporary unavailable. Please try again later. 800701f6 "

When i check the current service status, it says: " All systems are stable and running. "

Regards,
Gipper
02-16-2005 01:23 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
x2zen

34 / Male / Flag
RE: Possible solutions for "We were unable to sign you in to .NET Messenger" (0x81000370)
quote:
Originally posted by Gipper
Hi guys

Network adminstrator at my office has blocked connection of MSN Messenger. All the internet traffic goes through Proxy-server and we have also firewall (hardware) installed.
Is there a way to connect MSN Messenger client by bypassing the proxy or any "tunneling" through proxy?
The Yahoo MSN connects without problems in the option "Firewall with no proxies"...

This is the error message that i get:
" Signing in to .NET Messenger Service failed becouse the service is temporary unavailable. Please try again later. 800701f6 "

When i check the current service status, it says: " All systems are stable and running. "

Regards,
Gipper

Can you login via MSN Web Messenger?
02-16-2005 01:24 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
TGG

32 / Male / –
RE: Possible solutions for "We were unable to sign you in to .NET Messenger" (0x81000370)
You can use Windows Messenger or Msn Messenger by signing in to a different server
02-16-2005 01:25 PM
Gipper

O.P. RE: Possible solutions for "We were unable to sign you in to .NET Messenger" (0x81000370)
@A.Madsen

No, I cannot open:http://webmessenger.msn.com/ ,I guess that this address is also blocked.

@TGG

What settings I need to change in order to use MSN Messenger in to a different server?

Thanx
Gipper

P.S. Now i get the following error message: " Signing in to .NET Messenger Service failed because the service is too busy. Please try again later. 8100030e "
02-16-2005 01:34 PM
TGG

32 / Male / –
RE: Possible solutions for "We were unable to sign you in to .NET Messenger" (0x81000
I'm not sure how to do it with Msn Messenger, but with Windows Messenger 5.1 you choose the server when you sign in

EDIT:

see http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=38...d=377266#pid377266 for changing the server for MSN

This post was edited on 02-16-2005 at 01:42 PM by TGG.
02-16-2005 01:39 PM
Gipper

O.P. RE: Possible solutions for "We were unable to sign you in to .NET Messenger" (0x81000370)
quote:
Originally posted by TGG
I'm not sure how to do it with Msn Messenger, but with Windows Messenger 5.1 you choose the server when you sign in

EDIT:

see http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=38...d=377266#pid377266 for changing the server for MSN

I guess all this servers are blocked! I cannot connect on any of them...
02-16-2005 01:56 PM
Gipper

O.P. Shocked  RE: [split] MSN Messenger connection blocked
Hi Guys

Dont tell me that nobody knows how to bypass the proxy to connect the MSN!?
02-22-2005 10:04 AM
Gipper

O.P. RE: [split] MSN Messenger connection blocked
hi

I succeded in connecting Windows Messenger using HTTP tunnel client (using Socks5: server; localhost; port;1080), but MSN Messenger 6.2 and MSN 7.0 can not connect!?

Anybody any idea why?
03-22-2005 02:21 PM
benellis2007

'Brainz'

33 / Male / –
RE: [split] MSN Messenger connection blocked
Bropia its done the same to me
03-22-2005 09:34 PM
M73A
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
RE: [split] MSN Messenger connection blocked
quote:
Originally posted by benellis2007
Bropia its done the same to me
you sure its bropia ben because you was saying u tryed all of the symantec removal tools....?

[Image: lost7ru.gif]
03-22-2005 09:43 PM
Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: