What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Help...

Help...
Author: Message:
sabah89

O.P. Happy  Help...
How do I get rid of the list of emails that is displayed when you try to sign in on msn? Also, when I open up msn, I can just click the 'sign in' button without entering my email or password, but I guess that is related to the emails that have been stored. I just put that down incase its not, because I don't want to double post.

Sorry if there's already instructions on how to do this, I did try the search but I couldn't seem to find anything.

:)
02-22-2005 07:44 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
TGG

32 / Male / –
RE: Help...
Go to control panel> user accounts> "your user"> Manage my network passwords and delete the ones you do not want to come up :)
02-22-2005 07:49 PM
sabah89

O.P. RE: Help...
Thanks for the help TGG....the list of emails is gone, but when I start up msn, it still gives me the option to just sign in. I have gone to options but that doesn't work either. When I was on the "Manage user passwords" bit, I erased all the emails except something called Passport.Net, because I wasn't sure if getting rid of that would mess things up. If I remove this, will it stop storing my own email and password?

And also, I'm a she :P lol
02-22-2005 08:08 PM
Caboose

35 / Male / –
RE: Help...
If you remove Passport.net, it will remove your email from your Windows account, and you will no longer automatically sign in by just clicking the 'Sign In' button. The emails entered will still be kept once you enter them in again as well.

This post was edited on 02-22-2005 at 08:37 PM by Caboose.
02-22-2005 08:36 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
sabah89

O.P. RE: Help...
Yay :D it worked.

Thank you xxx
02-22-2005 08:41 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend