What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Teacher Has Sex With Student in Car With Her 2-Year-Old Strapped in Safety Seat

Pages: (6): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] Last »
Teacher Has Sex With Student in Car With Her 2-Year-Old Strapped in Safety Seat
Author: Message:
toddy
Veteran Member

kcus uoy

– / Male / Flag
RE: Teacher Has Sex With Student in Car With Her 2-Year-Old Strapped in Safety Seat
quote:
Originally posted by Third Dimension
quote:
Originally posted by toddy
OMG "Teacher Has Sex With Student in Car With Her 2-Year-Old Strapped in Safety Seat".....................so wot, its up to them where n when they do it

Yes but its illegal for a teacher to be involved with a student, and to top it all off they did it in the presence of her baby O_o...

i'm almost sure its not illegal, however it isn't right, but i'm sure they no real law again it !! the school however may have rules against it
03-01-2005 03:36 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
.Roy
Veteran Member

20 / Male / –
RE: Teacher Has Sex With Student in Car With Her 2-Year-Old Strapped in Safety Seat
Well when you are two year old you dont remember much so I would just keep this a secret from him if i were the parents...

03-11-2005 10:54 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
vacuumo

– / Other / –
RE: RE: Teacher Has Sex With Student in Car With Her 2-Year-Old Strapped in Safety Se
quote:
Originally posted by paperless
Love is blind ages dont matter in that if she gets arrested its unfair.
She probably will because 16 years old is minor..

I agree. It was consensual, after all.
[Image: vac.gif]
03-11-2005 10:30 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
mwe99
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: RE: Teacher Has Sex With Student in Car With Her 2-Year-Old Strapped in Safety Se
quote:
Originally posted by paperless
Love is blind ages dont matter in that if she gets arrested its unfair.
She probably will because 16 years old is minor..

I agree. It was consensual, after all.

true but surley, there's a place and a time for that, not in a car with her daughter in the back! Has she no dignity or respect for herself or her daughter?
03-13-2005 10:34 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Riddlement

Ugh 6 pages i aint reading everything. Got to page 4.

16 isnt a minor in most countries (actually in alot of countries there is no minor age for males for sex, past 12 where sexual development begins, although that age is becoming lower and lower), so if there in one of those countries, social services is most that will come out of it (and her being fired), if hes in a country that counts him as a minor, she'll be charged with statutory rape, and child placed in protective custody.

Actually most children dont start remembering things until there 5, not 3 or 2. There are cases where a child may remember things from an earlier time but this is usually in cases like where if a child is bold they get scolded or spanked in the same spot, ie over the table. They may remember why they hate that table, this is not a case like that and so it is VERY unlikely it will be remembered.

IF the child was awake and IF the child did look, it is VERY doubtful that it stayed staring at the 2, a childs attention span isnt that long. And either way it wont know what they are doing as it was said it will only see 2 bodies moving.

Sex with a teacher is ok by me if shes hot ;), yet this is still sick about the child.

EDIT: I've seen quite a few posts write "love is blind etc" - Id put it that infatuation is blind, love most deffinately is not blind, and any who think it is, i believe your gravely misguided by too many holywood films.

This post was edited on 03-14-2005 at 09:04 PM by Riddlement.
03-14-2005 09:02 PM
stephh

[Insert Caption Here]

35 / Female / –
..30 year old and 16 year old? disgusting.. ><
raah.
03-16-2005 03:35 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
flame_head1313

Im a vechicle freak!!

34 / Male / –
that seemed extremely messed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
03-17-2005 12:12 AM
Naruto

Naruto, only the best series ever!!!

32 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbes
Well when you are two year old you dont remember much so I would just keep this a secret from him if i were the parents...
maybe... but it's still a terrible thing to do... I mean the poor thing! Oh yea
and the baby 2 :lol:

This post was edited on 03-19-2005 at 09:34 PM by Naruto.

[Image: naruto-sig.jpg]
03-19-2005 09:31 PM
Pages: (6): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: