What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Email plugin request?

Email plugin request?
Author: Message:
Tobeon

– / Male / –
O.P. Email plugin request?
I was wondering if there is a plugin that could say change the msn icon or something so that you can easily see if you have any emails in your pop3 accounts without having to open msn and click on the plus! logo (not exactly a hardship) but this would mean I would realise I have email as soon as I looked at the computer as I more often than not will forget to click the plus! logo etc
[Image: siggy.jpg]
03-24-2005 11:17 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Chestah
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
RE: Email plugin request?
There isn't a plugin that i know of that does this, however just wait till some of the msgplus plugin developers read this thread and see what they think :)
Segosa is newb.
03-24-2005 11:29 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
wipey

.oOo.

37 / – / –
yup tis a good idea:P, I'd give it a shot but I don't know much about checking email sadly:(

[Image: msgplus468banner2.gif]

www.wipey.tk 6973 days, 38 minutes, 5 seconds ago until my 18th birthday(b)

03-24-2005 11:36 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
albert
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Tobeon
I was wondering if there is a plugin that could say change the msn icon or something so that you can easily see if you have any emails in your pop3 accounts without having to open msn and click on the plus! logo (not exactly a hardship) but this would mean I would realise I have email as soon as I looked at the computer as I more often than not will forget to click the plus! logo etc

really nice idea man, I personally use Gmail Reader, the little plugin that shows the emails for Gmail, cuz I don't always feel like opening up MsgPlus! to check em as well, hoepfully this feature will be added soon :D
03-25-2005 01:02 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
mir5ad

quote:
Originally posted by Tobeon

Very good Idea!

I waiting for this a long time. I give my vote for development of this plugin.

This post was edited on 03-30-2005 at 12:19 PM by mir5ad.
03-30-2005 12:19 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: