What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Ebay advice

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Ebay advice
Author: Message:
Ansette

37 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Ebay advice
hmmm well i presume i'd end up paying 155 for it... and the phone, interesting but id need more than 150 lol, but not 5,000 (more like 3k to be hoinest lol)

wud the ac adaptor be british? (that wud be the main problem i can imagine - i wish it to be british lol)

This post was edited on 03-27-2005 at 09:05 AM by Ansette.
03-27-2005 09:00 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
frack

34 / Female / –
RE: Ebay advice
thers actually something in the new about a boy who just sold items that he didnt own or have took there money and didnt send nothing and earnt over 4000 pounds so i would watch out about ebay. also dis boy at my skool payed 250 pounds for a phone off there that never even came and ebay could do nothing about it
03-27-2005 09:04 AM
Ansette

37 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Ebay advice
hmmm yeah there is always that with ebay, but members with positice feedback are normally good... ppl with no feedback or negative... not a great idea lol
03-27-2005 09:06 AM
frack

34 / Female / –
yea if your gonna buy something always check around at the feedback so you dont get scammed it may take ages but at least that way you wont end up paying 200 for nothing
03-27-2005 09:09 AM
M73A
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
it pissess me off when you buy phones of ebay....check out the mobile phones... 80% of them say in little red writing 'this auction is not for an actual mobile phone, it is for a link to a website where you can buy the phone for £80!'

they shouldn't be allowed to do that or should at least have its own section, it takes the piss:dodgy:

[Image: lost7ru.gif]
03-27-2005 10:50 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
King For A Day

Vince Noir: King Of the Mods

35 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by may73alliance
woah,....only 1gb though :dodgy: dont really like the colour of it either *-) still, dont see the point in ipods....why do you need 50,000 songs in ur pcoket?!

i kinda think that is pointless, i had a minidisk player but after two years it was scrached and out of date so an upgrade was nessasary, i have a feeling the same think will happen with my ipod, but i have 2000+ songs on it as well as 5g of documents and pictures.
[Image: smaller6mh.png]
03-27-2005 12:01 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Ansette
hmmm well i presume i'd end up paying 155 for it... and the phone, interesting but id need more than 150 lol, but not 5,000 (more like 3k to be hoinest lol)

wud the ac adaptor be british? (that wud be the main problem i can imagine - i wish it to be british lol)
You can easily go around the adaptor isue. Buy one of those sockets that can handle multiple/diff plugs (travel thingie), or (if you can get one) buy a socket (with extension cable) fit for the adaptorplug and put a british plug on it. ;)
[Image: 25dr3o9]
03-27-2005 12:14 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
frack

34 / Female / –
i would think its because there charging you £50 to send it when it actually only cost like £10 at the most so there earning there money bk that way
just beware though

This post was edited on 03-29-2005 at 05:21 PM by frack.
03-29-2005 05:20 PM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: