What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Hack my own messenger

Hack my own messenger
Author: Message:
oysterlee

O.P. Hack my own messenger
I want to hack my own messenger. I mean, I want other people to see my conversation (both sides) in real time. I can give him my IP, my password and whatever is needed to do so. Is there a way? I am sure that there is a way, since I have heard about hacking messenger conversations. I want to make clear that I do not want to do nothing ilegal. The only thing I want is to let other person to monitor my conversation in real time.
03-29-2005 05:15 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Joa
The dodgiest member

117 / Female / Flag
RE: Hack my own messenger
quote:
Originally posted by oysterlee
I want to hack my own messenger. I mean, I want other people to see my conversation (both sides) in real time. I can give him my IP, my password and whatever is needed to do so. Is there a way? I am sure that there is a way, since I have heard about hacking messenger conversations. I want to make clear that I do not want to do nothing ilegal. The only thing I want is to let other person to monitor my conversation in real time.

:dodgy:
i don't think there is a way to do that. just as there is no legal way to keep track of your contacts conversations.

for others to be able to see what you have typed and sent to your contacts you would all have to be together in a group convo.

the messeges get stored on your hard-drive.. so unless you mean for somebody to have acces to your computer and chat-log file in real time.. you can't do it.

Edit: i may be wrong with this so somebody correct me, but i don't think i am

Edit 2:
you could simply send your contact your chat log ;)

This post was edited on 03-29-2005 at 05:35 AM by Joa.
:bow: gif :bow: <3   

spam.

03-29-2005 05:32 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
you could do that thing where the other person can see what is happening on your computer, i.e. remote assistance.
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
03-29-2005 09:50 AM
King For A Day

Vince Noir: King Of the Mods

35 / Male / –
why do you need to do this?

yeh tho remote assistance is good but it can be slow so dont atttempt on a dial up or anything, (i did that once)
[Image: smaller6mh.png]
03-29-2005 09:59 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
oysterlee

O.P. RE: Hack my own messenger
King For A Day,

I need to do this, because I travel a lot and I need my partner to know all orders that our clients posts. We need to have simultaneous access to the same conversation. We can not ask for our customers to do a group meeting every time they need something...
03-29-2005 05:38 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
albert
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:

I dont see why would you want to send your logs to ur friends.. but why not sending the log folder as Joa said..

remote assistance can work as well. if you absolutly do not wanna send your logs but I think sahring the files would be better..
03-29-2005 06:10 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
mwe99
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Hack my own messenger
quote:
King For A Day,

I need to do this, because I travel a lot and I need my partner to know all orders that our clients posts. We need to have simultaneous access to the same conversation. We can not ask for our customers to do a group meeting every time they need something...

couldn't you just invite him/you into the same conversation?
03-29-2005 06:31 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: