What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Terri Schiavo has died

Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
Terri Schiavo has died
Author: Message:
Dane
Non-Elite Member

Dont ask to ask, just ASK!

35 / Male / Flag
RE: Terri Schiavo has died
quote:
Originally posted by Apatik
where can you see any suffering in that?

check your information before saying such **** -_-
Are you in her brain?  Can you verify the scientific information?  No.  Wasnt there a time when the greatest scientists thought the earth was flat?  Yes.  Nothing scientific is final, EVER.  You cannot honestly tell me that you know she was 100% unaware of it.
03-31-2005 11:25 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
paperless
Veteran Member

Saved by the bell

34 / Male / Flag
The doctors said she wouldnt feel anything but..hum i dont know.. in case of doubt i think they should have used another mean of killing her like an injection so that way they could be sure that she wouldnt feel nothing...

Everyday people die of starvation she was only a grain of sand in a beach. Shes not more important because she died in an advanced country but apart that..

If their parents didnt want her to die why dont they take care of her then? She was living with her husband (i Guess?)

I dont want to sound bad but a person in that situation must give a lot of work and its very bad for someone to see a person like that day by day its better to die than live like that.

I think this was a right decision except for the fact they could have killed her with an injection.
03-31-2005 11:42 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pr0xY
Veteran Member

passwords are for treehouses

– / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Dane
quote:
Originally posted by Apatik
where can you see any suffering in that?

check your information before saying such **** -_-
Are you in her brain?
Actually a large part  of her brain (the part that controls who she is, her personality, her "soul" if you wanna call it that) had been replaces with some type of fluid, thats why she had NO chance of ever recovering.  NO matter how much time went by, they would not be able to help her. 
03-31-2005 11:50 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Apatik

\o/

– / Male / Flag
and there was no more electrical activity in her brain either...
[Image: rdmazu.php]
04-01-2005 12:03 AM
Joe

35 / Other / Flag
It's against the law to starve an animal/pet intentionally... but it's legal to make a HUMAN BEING starve?
[Image: holidayssigei2.jpg]
04-01-2005 01:14 AM
Pr0xY
Veteran Member

passwords are for treehouses

– / Male / –
Well I take it all the people complaining about her suffering from starvation are also against abortions right? 

Christ people.... she didn't suffer.  She hasn't been suffering for the last 10 years.  Cause she cant feel any pain.  The Terri Schiavo that everyone knew before this is gone, and was gone after the first year of her being in this vegie state. 

The only people who suffered through all this was her husband and family, for seeing their wife/daughter lifeless, brainless, and nothing being able to be done about it. 
04-01-2005 01:25 AM
DJeX
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: Terri Schiavo has died
quote:
orig posted my proxy
The only people who suffered through all this was her husband and family, for seeing their wife/daughter lifeless, brainless, and nothing being able to be done about it.

True.

Terri had a peacefull death and she is now in a way better place than she could ever be.
[Image: top.gif]
04-01-2005 01:31 AM
Joe

35 / Other / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Pr0xY

Oh, I'm sure they suffered much more when they had the tube removed... why else would they have over 20 judges review the case to get it placed in again?

The only reason the tube had been removed was because the state of Florida was done dealing with it.....
her life cost was about $8,000 a month, which is a good amount of money for over ten years.... but for a HUMAN life? I think not......

And yes, I am against abortion, but that's a whole other topic, sorry for being Catholic (but not really)
[Image: holidayssigei2.jpg]
04-01-2005 01:34 AM
DJeX
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: Terri Schiavo has died
quote:
bla posted by atownjoe
sorry for being Catholic

Nothing worng with that.
[Image: top.gif]
04-01-2005 01:37 AM
Hank
Banned

– / – / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
s died

Its such a shame really, I can't believe they didn't feed her at all, dying of starvation must be one of the most horrible slow and painful deaths

when ones Brain dead Trax. i dont think she would of suffered much , having her Die was prolly the best thing,  as i posted yesterday , she woulda been a Vegetable if they had of continued her feeding etc,
04-01-2005 01:48 AM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: