What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Auto retry perhaps?

Auto retry perhaps?
Author: Message:
kierant

Can you still feel the butterflies?

– / Male / –
O.P. Auto retry perhaps?
Having tried signing in to MSN for the last five minutes without any success I had a thought for a new addition to Plus!

Every time I am unsuccessful a get the message box asking if I want to retry or cancel. When I click on retry I then have to retype my password (even if I check the 'Sign in automatically' box).

This is frustrating and wastes time so I think it would be handy if Plus! could allow for an 'Auto Retry' function where after every unsuccessful attempt to sign in, instead of making the message box appear, it would just automatically try and sign you in again until successful.

Is that possible?
04-01-2005 02:52 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
blackjack

=/

36 / Male / Flag
RE: Auto retry perhaps?
Dont know if that could be possible but think if youre not in your Pc and Servers are down, your MSN closes automatically then is going to be trying to connect everytime. Someone could get in your account and do bad stuff, (No i dont trust in family) :P
[Image: z3n0900.ashx]
04-01-2005 05:24 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
x2zen

34 / Male / Flag
RE: Auto retry perhaps?
quote:
Originally posted by kieranissafe
When I click on retry I then have to retype my password (even if I check the 'Sign in automatically' box).
Just press cancel, and then Sign in.

if you are logged in when the servers are down, it will most of the times auto reconncect
04-01-2005 05:41 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: