What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Suggestion regarding custom sounds

Suggestion regarding custom sounds
Author: Message:
Omikaru

O.P. Suggestion regarding custom sounds
Yeah they're cool, good job on making them, and I know you can do this via the options but I think the "Automatically play sounds when ready" command should be at default turned off. Why? Because already some users have decided to play some rather offending sounds. Y'know like sex sounds, and messages that say "I AM GAY" etc. etc. and it really isn't funny. I'm just thinking in the future, new users are going to be install this and some guy who thinks he's such an original comedian will go about and annoy people like this, at least if they have the choice to accept the file they've learned their lesson and will be more cautious in the future. Hope this goes down well with you guys, and thanks for the cool extension! :D

This post was edited on 04-04-2005 at 11:29 PM by Omikaru.
04-04-2005 11:27 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Lilo

– / Female / Flag
RE: Suggestion regarding custom sounds
I have a "similar" suggestion, i think it would be nice to be able to select per contact whether or not you want to automatically play the sounds. Coz some people just annoy me with awfull sounds all the time, but i dont want to disable the sounds alltogether, coz i really like this function :cheesy:
04-05-2005 06:34 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
King For A Day

Vince Noir: King Of the Mods

35 / Male / –
RE: Suggestion regarding custom sounds
i know i have people i dont realy like but have on my list cos they can be usfull but they wil just repitedly play them over and over till i block themm or delete them
[Image: smaller6mh.png]
04-05-2005 06:51 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: