What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » do u believe in miracles ?

Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
do u believe in miracles ?
Author: Message:
jemma

40 / Female / –
RE: do u believe in miracles ?
people say "the miracle of birth", but that can be explained by science, yet its still called a miracle, so miracles are things that are so overwhelming, that it appears to be an act of god.
04-08-2005 08:55 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Nissim_Israel

42 / Male / Flag
i believe...my name Nissim mean in English miracles. :D
[Image: 7443523.gif]
04-08-2005 11:21 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Fredzz

36 / Male / –
I do !

quote:
Originally posted by Nissim_Israel
i believe...my name Nissim mean in English miracles. :D

COOL :D

This post was edited on 04-08-2005 at 11:26 AM by Fredzz.
Fredzz rox00rz
04-08-2005 11:26 AM
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
Miracles .... yes i do .... ppl feel miracles r those which r seen in on tv like someone who couldnt walk was cured or something :S
But that aint it :D
I dunno how many of u have seen 'bruce almighty' but in that "god" (morgan freeman) sayz that ppl just sit and want me to do miracles .... if u want a miracle then get up and be one. A miracle is when a single mom working 2 jobs finds time to spend with her kids and attend their soccer matches .... this is an approx quote from the movie
I totally believe in miracles .... like the ones seen above and otherwise ..... so many times i have been in bad conditions and i have wished for things to change and as i start working for it .... it did come true ...
This most have happened to many of u .... u r about to do something and you feel that its useless as u can never do it / that thing wont happen then due to unforseen circumstances .... things change and u just happen to end up the way u wanted those things too ..... now for me thats a miracle :D
It has happened to me that me and my mom were in a temple 2 yrs back and she went in and i was standing outside .... after 15 mins we were supposed to meet at a place ... she wasnt there even 30 mins later and i was 15 and i couldnt speak the language of that region ... most ppl there cant speak english and very few can speak the native language ..... so i was in tension .... i just wished my mom would come and i saw her around the corner in a few mins :D (she wasnt there as she was still in line :D)
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
04-08-2005 12:10 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
I do but i have never seen one :P
04-08-2005 01:10 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
mad_onion

Windows Vista Rules!

35 / Male / –
well god doesnt exist so he doesnt have anything to do with it. there isnt such a thing as miracles. things sometmies happen that are unlikely but thats it. if someone can actually name a good miracle i would like to here it.
[Image: vistasig9ys.jpg]
04-08-2005 01:19 PM
violator999

Hidden Depths

38 / Male / –
O.P. RE: do u believe in miracles ?
well mad_onion, i haven't seen any miracle, as i said only on tv. but i know people who have, u know i've already posted that this is kinda bound to ur faith in god, coz imo miracles are performed by god, but the main thing comes from you, if u really work hard for it, and have faith in god, then that miracle will happen.
anyways, u know muslims visit religious places ever year, in saudi arabia, in syria... last year my aunt went, and came back, and told us what she saw there, and what a lot of people see every year, crippled people, deaf, blind..etc not all of them, but some of them suddenly start walking, or talking or seeing...well that's a miracle ! and surely god has something to do with it, and if u say god doesn't exist, then who created the universe ? it's a subject we'd argue about for hours ! but like tell me, can u create a human being from nothing ? u can clone, u can join a sperm and an ovum, but can u create them ? anyways, of course i have my doubts, but when i think about it, all this, us, the universe oh well...and in the end, real faith is just believing, without seeing, without any proof, just believe !
04-08-2005 02:45 PM
Naruto

Naruto, only the best series ever!!!

32 / Male / –
we don't have anything to compaire with a miracle but I do believe in miracles

[Image: naruto-sig.jpg]
04-09-2005 06:35 PM
mad_onion

Windows Vista Rules!

35 / Male / –
yeah i cant just believe. i need to see or have someone tell me with good reasoning that it is there. in your question as to who created the universe well i dont know. no one does thats why people back in the past a loooooong time ago invented god as an explanation. if you think about god isnt a very creative answer to that question. also if scientists were allowed to make things up without evidence they would be able to come up with a much better reason than "god did it" which is pathetic really. i mean we have already proven that parts of all the religious books arent true so why would the god bit (although that does depend on whether if you belief the bible is the word of god or not) basically i have trouble understanding that humans could actually think of something for which we have no evidence but still get it right the chance is so low.
but yeah it does all revovle on whether you believe in god or not. oh by the way people are payed all the tmie for those kinds of things to be healed to impress people IMO Jesus did it to i mean he had quite a bit of money he could have
[Image: vistasig9ys.jpg]
04-09-2005 09:17 PM
Munty

You give love a bad name.

31 / Male / –
Yes, i do ;D
[Image: acdcartsig0hq.png]
04-10-2005 12:20 AM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »