What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » What sort of a girl/boy do U go for?

Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 » Last »
What sort of a girl/boy do U go for?
Author: Message:
Dr4g0n

33 / Male / Flag
RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for?
quote:
Originally posted by johny
    quote:Originally posted by Dr4g0n

Never judge only looks. Judge on character.

Judge both...

I said never judge only on looks...
04-05-2005 07:57 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
*Saint*

36 / Male / Flag
quote:
It's not what i would go for...it's what i will go for :

Edit by Fraisie: Did the girl gave you permission to post a huge collage of her pics on this site ?
:lol:

and to keep this in topic
quote:
Judge both...
i agree but pick which is more important to you

This post was edited on 04-05-2005 at 07:57 PM by *Saint*.
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Joa
The dodgiest member

117 / Female / Flag
RE: RE: What sort of a girl/boy do U go for?
quote:
Originally posted by Dr4g0n
Hm. If there's two things i hate that i see so often it's:
[list=1]
[*]People who base others on looks, without thinking about what they may be like as a person.
[*]People being bothered about "Melon-size" as you all so crudely put it.
[/list]
I honestly hate it, partly because i got stick for dating someone who isn't fit. But due to the fact that she's really nice and fun to be with, we're still together, after nearly a year.
Why are people bothered about the size of a woman's breasts? Are monkey's bothered how big their mate's tail is? No.
Now without a doubt someone who has seen a picture of my girlfriend will go "How can you say that breasts don't matter when Harriet has big ones?". Well guess what, i don't care about them. It's her i love her for, not her body.

So, I'm done writing text no one will read. My point in short is, looks mean next to nothing. It's not like ugliness is contagious, get to know people, you'll often find that the better they look; the worse their personality is.

i agree. (Y)

wow it's cool to see a guy say things like that, usually guys judge by or with.. something 8-) which isn't their brain.
- not all guys but a lot that i've known.

the type of guy i would go for *-) somebody who would treat me with respect. must be somebody who can make me laugh, not just smile cuz everybody can do that, but laugh. i look at the personality, the guy can't care too much about his looks and things, i don't care if he is considered not so good looking, if he cares and whines about it than its out of the question. so basically somebody true to themselves :cheesy:.. and who has a nice personality. i couldn't care less about looks i look at how i am treated, and what kind of person he is.
:bow: gif :bow: <3   

spam.

Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

quote:
quote:

Judge both...
of course, looks do matter, to know wether the girl takes care of herself. i don't want a sloppy girl. but it's not like "OMG BREASTS OH AND TITS xD"

¬_¬
04-05-2005 07:58 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
segosa
Community's Choice

Everyone says "ugly" without thinking what it actually means. People don't realise that no-one is ugly. The only thing that makes "ugly" is your mind. To you one woman is a "dog" yet to another guy she may be very pretty.

There's someone for everyone. You may think someone's ugly as hell and will be alone all their life but I guarantee you everyone gets someone. People's minds work different ways.

And what's what I want. Someone who primarily understands that everyone is different and that one person may find something boring whilst another does not. I can't stand people who're so narrow-minded no one can enjoy doing things others can't.

Sure I have my preferences with looks, we all do. It's human. That's another thing not to forget, since everyone's different some people may only go for looks. Sure we can give them advice but no one can force another human being to do something. To us it's not nice, to them it's normal. And normal can't be defined.

The previous sentence is false. The following sentence is true.
04-05-2005 07:59 PM
Concord Dawn
Veteran Member

This is a loopy fruit.

33 / Male / –
Heh, looks and intelligence are pretty even for me, although I'm not gonna date a person with only one and not the other. I really don't wanna go out a dumb slut that cries over a broken nail.
[Image: 7.png]
04-05-2005 08:00 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
.Roy
Veteran Member

20 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Joa
i agree. (Y)

wow it's cool to see a guy say things like that, usually guys judge by or with.. something 8-) which isn't their brain.
- not all guys but a lot that i've known.

the type of guy i would go for *-) somebody who would treat me with respect. must be somebody who can make me laugh, not just smile cuz everybody can do that, but laugh. i look at the personality, the guy can't care too much about his looks and things, i don't care if he is considered not so good looking, if he cares and whines about it than its out of the question. so basically somebody true to themselves :cheesy:.. and who has a nice personality. i couldn't care less about looks i look at how i am treated, and what kind of person he is.

lol
* .Roy reminds Joa of age difference...
anyway. I think also how the person looks is important. I am not saying send me all the sluts that look like elish cutburt. I am saying i want good looking nice woman. I dont think its ALL about personality.
i cant go kissing someone who is a fatass and is BUT UGLY
04-05-2005 08:03 PM
*Saint*

36 / Male / Flag

[Image: attachment.php?pid=430415]
quote:
Originally posted by Joa
the type of guy i would go for *-) somebody who would treat me with respect. must be somebody who can make me laugh. i look at the personality, the guy can't care too much about his looks and things, (his specialty)i don't care if he is considered not so good looking,i couldn't care less about looks i look at how i am treated, and what kind of person he is.

hes everythign you want joa

.jpg File Attachment: 0PTRUFUS-W_-FIST.jpg (10.05 KB)
This file has been downloaded 243 time(s).

This post was edited on 04-05-2005 at 08:12 PM by *Saint*.
04-05-2005 08:12 PM
Joa
The dodgiest member

117 / Female / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbes
* Hobbes reminds Joa of age difference...

for sure age difference matters :| i think most people realize that. but to be honest age difference is not such an issue when both people are adults :-/ .. so (being 22) if i were to date a man who would be like in his 30s i wouldn't think it's wrong.

although i'm scared of all man and wouldn't want to date anybody :refuck:

well, not for some time :|

quote:
Originally posted by *Saint*

[Image: attachment.php?pid=430415]
quote:
Originally posted by Joa
the type of guy i would go for *-) somebody who would treat me with respect. must be somebody who can make me laugh. i look at the personality, the guy can't care too much about his looks and things, (his specialty)i don't care if he is considered not so good looking,i couldn't care less about looks i look at how i am treated, and what kind of person he is.

hes everythign you want joa

:lol: damn u saint there are limits.. i'm only human

This post was edited on 04-05-2005 at 08:17 PM by Joa.
:bow: gif :bow: <3   

spam.

04-05-2005 08:15 PM
Tasha

31 / Female / Flag
Rita is an English name. 8-)

quote:
Hm. If there's two things i hate that i see so often it's:
[list=1]
[*]People who base others on looks, without thinking about what they may be like as a person.
[*]People being bothered about "Melon-size" as you all so crudely put it.
[/list]
I honestly hate it, partly because i got stick for dating someone who isn't fit. But due to the fact that she's really nice and fun to be with, we're still together, after nearly a year.
Why are people bothered about the size of a woman's breasts? Are monkey's bothered how big their mate's tail is? No.
Now without a doubt someone who has seen a picture of my girlfriend will go "How can you say that breasts don't matter when Harriet has big ones?". Well guess what, i don't care about them. It's her i love her for, not her body.

So, I'm done writing text no one will read. My point in short is, looks mean next to nothing. It's not like ugliness is contagious, get to know people, you'll often find that the better they look; the worse their personality is.

Agree. (y)

quote:
Originally posted by Segosa
Everyone says "ugly" without thinking what it actually means. People don't realise that no-one is ugly. The only thing that makes "ugly" is your mind. To you one woman is a "dog" yet to another guy she may be very pretty.

There's someone for everyone. You may think someone's ugly as hell and will be alone all their life but I guarantee you everyone gets someone. People's minds work different ways.

And what's what I want. Someone who primarily understands that everyone is different and that one person may find something boring whilst another does not. I can't stand people who're so narrow-minded no one can enjoy doing things others can't.

Sure I have my preferences with looks, we all do. It's human. That's another thing not to forget, since everyone's different some people may only go for looks. Sure we can give them advice but no one can force another human being to do something. To us it's not nice, to them it's normal. And normal can't be defined.

Agree. (y)

quote:
Originally posted by Joa

Agree. (y)
www.mycutelobster.co.uk
"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry,
but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
04-05-2005 08:54 PM
Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites