What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » HELP.........with dimension!!!!

HELP.........with dimension!!!!
Author: Message:
vaccination
Veteran Member

32 / Male / –
O.P. Huh?  HELP.........with dimension!!!!
[font=Arial][color=blue] can any1 help me i downloaded the Dimension plugin from the msgplus! prefrences window!:type: i then unistalled from add and remove programs whilst it was still running! :@now whenever i start up my computer it comes up in a window and say....Dimension seems not to be installed or corrupt:@   is there any way i can get rid of this message???????? help plz!
[Image: jumbled.png]
04-06-2005 09:03 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Joa
The dodgiest member

117 / Female / Flag
RE: HELP.........with dimension!!!!
quote:
Originally posted by james13

[font=Arial][color=blue] can any1 help me i downloaded the Dimension plugin from the msgplus! prefrences window! i then unistalled from add and remove programs whilst it was still running! now whenever i start up my computer it comes up in a window and say....Dimension seems not to be installed or corrupt   is there any way i can get rid of this message???????? help plz!

you can go to the Plus! menu from your contact list -> Preferences -> Plugins

and than uncheck the box beside the plugin name (this will disable it from poping up whenever you start msn and plus)

ALSO:
go to the drive where you have plus installed (probably C:\Program Files\MessengerPlus! 3\) and go into the plugins foder and delete the .dll file that is called dimension.dll .. or something related to the plugin name.

This post was edited on 04-06-2005 at 09:12 AM by Joa.
:bow: gif :bow: <3   

spam.

04-06-2005 09:09 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
slipstream3d

If this doesn't work, reinstall the plugin, quit msn, and uninstall again... that should take care of it.
04-07-2005 01:52 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
x2zen

34 / Male / Flag
Dimension is not a Plus! plug-in, its an add-on for MSN Messenger. Its very out-dated.
Jon is currently working on version 2.

You are saying that you have uninstalled it?
You can always do what m_e said just not in the Messenger Plus! folder, or open the "run" box and type msconfig, and uncheck "Dimension" in the start tab
04-07-2005 04:47 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: