What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » [SUGGESTION] Away Message Logger...

[SUGGESTION] Away Message Logger...
Author: Message:
CplShaneO

38 / Male / –
O.P. Cool  [SUGGESTION] Away Message Logger...
Well, i am unfortunate to share this computer, but i am on it like 85% of the time. I'm a little nocturnal, i stop up to the early hours of the morning and wake up in the late hours of the day. So i get to keep msn open over night. And in the morning find that my parents have logged onto there windows account with a total disregard to my messages, so i dunno if anyones tryed to contact me during the night, or the mornings.

Is there any way in the future you could encorparate this feature in a version of Msg Plus! :plus2: ?? A little smilular to the function you get with mIRC (Invision addon)

You could save it to a .txt file, just like a chat log. Well you could have a function that is visable in msn. And also saved in your Chat logs folder. which you could easyily gain access to.

Thanks Shane-O 8-|

This post was edited on 04-13-2005 at 12:56 AM by CplShaneO.
04-13-2005 12:47 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
albert
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: [SUGGESTION] Away Message Logger...
I dunt get what you rlly mean.. my sis's pc is osmetimes logged on 2 accounts, and the message on the account that is not currently on still receives the messages and keeps them in the taskbar.. even saves them as a normal convo..
04-13-2005 02:10 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: