What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Key Sticking Help.

Key Sticking Help.
Author: Message:
Ash_

35 / Male / –
O.P. Key Sticking Help.
I've just went out and got Swat 4. it's great but i can't seem to move around properly. often when i press the 'W' key to move forward it will stick. when i say stick i don't mean phsyically but, when i lift my finger off the key to stop going forward, my guy keeps moving forward. i have to press teh W key again to stop him from moving.

it get's reallly annoying, i don't know how else to describe it. does anyone have a solution?
[Image: jeansiger5.jpg]
05-03-2005 11:20 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Caboose

35 / Male / –
RE: Key Sticking Help.
Go to Start / Control Panel, double click Accessibility Options, and make sure Use StickyKeys, Use FilterKeys & Use ToggleKeys are all unchecked.

If that doesn't work, try looking in the game options to see if you can change it.
05-04-2005 04:51 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Ash_

35 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: Key Sticking Help.
quote:
Originally posted by Caboose
Go to Start / Control Panel, double click Accessibility Options, and make sure Use StickyKeys, Use FilterKeys & Use ToggleKeys are all unchecked.

If that doesn't work, try looking in the game options to see if you can change it.

all unchecked. and it's nothing to do wtih the game. Map Scrolling via the keyboard in RTS games sticks aswell. most FPS games my keys stick.

it's not good. :(
[Image: jeansiger5.jpg]
05-04-2005 05:58 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: