What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » You currently have the maximum number of Contacts.

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
You currently have the maximum number of Contacts.
Author: Message:
tilenrexi

O.P. RE: RE: You currently have the maximum number of Contacts.
quote:
Hello Tilen,

Thank you for writing to MSN Messenger Technical Support. This is Joel and I will be assisting you.

I am sorry for not being able to get back to you within 24 hours. You mentioned that when you add a contact in your list you are prompted by the maximum contacts error message when you only have 176 contact in your MSN Messenger list. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

MSN Messenger now shares address book information with MSN Hotmail. With this integration, the maximum number of combined contacts for MSN Hotmail and MSN Messenger is 1000. For MSN Messenger alone, the maximum number of contacts is 300.

If you have already reached the combined limit of 1000 in your MSN Address Book, you need to delete some contacts in your MSN Hotmail contact list to make room for MSN Messenger contacts. Once you do this, you should now be able to add new contacts in MSN Messenger.

We appreciate your patience and continued support of MSN Messenger. Should you have other concerns, please do not hesitate to write back or you may opt to use our on-line help located at: http://messenger.msn.com/help

Sincerely,

Joel
MSN Messenger Technical Support

Hmm ? :) I don't have so many... 8-)
05-06-2005 05:42 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Caboose

35 / Male / –
RE: You currently have the maximum number of Contacts.
Hhhmmm... maybe you could clean your contact list and see if that helps? :S
05-06-2005 06:10 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: