What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Weird bug that kills msn?

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Weird bug that kills msn?
Author: Message:
UpSideDownSide

– / Male / –
RE: Weird bug that kills msn?
i had the same problem, but only when I signed in and tried to open a conversation window, so I tried MSN 6.2 and the problem remained, so I disabled File Transfer Plus plugin and the problem was gone. Just to check if that was really the problem, I re-enabled the plugin and yes, the problem was back again, so I decided to remove File Transfer plus. it might be just a coincidence but it worked for me. too bad I had to stop using File transfer plus though :(:S

I am using MSN Messenger 7.0.813 and MsgPlus 3.52.130
05-14-2005 12:51 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
OnegaiNL

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: Weird bug that kills msn?
any solution to this? 8-)
05-15-2005 10:53 PM
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
I guess not.
[Image: spartaafk.png]
05-16-2005 11:11 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
pwnage97

38 / Male / –
I got fire tranfer Plus before but disabled and deleted it right away because it was messing up msn somehow, dont remember exactly what it was doing.

anyways, you might have the plug in but you cant turn it off right? so you need to go into the folder it was installed and delete it. if you installed to the default path then its in: C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! 3\Plugins\ I suggest you just get rid of everything there, just to be sure but dont delete it just move it onto a new folder on the desktop. if that doesnt fix the problem then it wasnt the plug-ins so just move them back. hope it helps :)
05-16-2005 12:03 PM
OnegaiNL

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: Weird bug that kills msn?
quote:
Originally posted by pwnage97
I got fire tranfer Plus before but disabled and deleted it right away because it was messing up msn somehow, dont remember exactly what it was doing.

anyways, you might have the plug in but you cant turn it off right? so you need to go into the folder it was installed and delete it. if you installed to the default path then its in: C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! 3\Plugins\ I suggest you just get rid of everything there, just to be sure but dont delete it just move it onto a new folder on the desktop. if that doesnt fix the problem then it wasnt the plug-ins so just move them back. hope it helps :)

I have nothing there @_@
05-16-2005 04:16 PM
pwnage97

38 / Male / –
well sry, im all out of ideas. i guess you'll have to reinstall or (heaven forbit) use windows messenger
05-16-2005 11:09 PM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: