What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » XBOX 360 and PS3 are no longer alone..

Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
Poll: Which console will you be Purchasing?
XBOX 360
PS3
Nintendo Revolution
[Show Results | Edit Poll]
XBOX 360 and PS3 are no longer alone..
Author: Message:
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: XBOX 360 and PS3 are no longer alone..
quote:
Originally posted by saralk
imagine if you were playing the virtual world thing, and you fell down the stairs.

That would definitely be a "bug" in the console :lol:
05-16-2005 05:40 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Veggie

37 / Male / Flag
would also be anoying if you have a really small house, be very easy to complete the games hehe
05-16-2005 05:41 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
mwe99
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
Maybe you should play outside then :P or in a virtual hall
05-16-2005 06:58 PM
Concord Dawn
Veteran Member

This is a loopy fruit.

33 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by mwe99
Maybe you should play outside then :P or in a virtual hall

Or even better, stick with your NES. :refuck:
[Image: 7.png]
05-17-2005 01:32 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
um...............

nar if it stuffed up mapping your house and you couldn't beat the game beacuse the end of the game was though a solid dry wall hahahahahaha
05-17-2005 09:02 AM
Veggie

37 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: XBOX 360 and PS3 are no longer alone..
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Nintendo have never came out with something superior, they're always several steps behind other consoles...

What do you mean by superior each console have there own good points and bad points. The xbox well that was the most powerful, but was huge. PS2 that has alot of games but the loading times,  The gamecube its small, its surprisingly powerful loadsa quickly and great for partys, noone wants to sit around a tv watching boring realistic driving games, they was to sit around a tv with loadsa people playing mariokart blowing the s**t out of each other...

This post was edited on 05-17-2005 at 10:12 AM by Veggie.
05-17-2005 10:11 AM
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
Ive never really thaught of the GC as a contender to the xbox and ps2, they are aimed at completely different markets.

Nintendo tend to bring out consoles that are designed for parties, and nights where you invite some friends over and order some pizzas and bring a crate of beer, to have some fun. Thats why the n64 had 4 controller ports (which, at the time was revolutionary), thats why they make sure the console has quick loading times, and if you take a look at the games, most of them are designed for fun over deep storylines.

The xbox and ps2 are great consoles, but there aren't really any immature games that are majorly pick-up-and-play like there are on the GC, and if there were the loading times are really long, so it kinda takes away the fun from it

Saying that, however, the xbox and ps2 seem to be better at providing the game developers with a platform to create long, more mature games with a deep storyline. The graphics on the GC seem to me more kiddy to me.

This post was edited on 05-17-2005 at 10:26 AM by saralk.
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
05-17-2005 10:19 AM
user2319
Disabled Account

Yeah... I totally agree, there's no singeplayer games with long storylines on Nintendo consoles....

NOT!

Ever played The legend of Zelda? :)
05-17-2005 01:03 PM
Maniac

Posts including T&T: 1684

36 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Scone
Ill be buying the Xbox 360, i brought the Xbox and the PS2 but i liked my xbox alot better, the only thing was that the PS2 had Gran Turismo, GTA (before xbox n pc) and a few other standout games

So you're buying the Xbox 360 simply because u liked the Xbox? How do you know it will be the same? How do you know it will have the same amounts of games? The same types of games? This is exactly what i mean by people will buy the Xbox 360 and Ps3 simply because they are called Xbox and PS

quote:
Originally posted by Traxor
Nintendo have never came out with something superior, they're always several steps behind other consoles...

Uhhh please never... ever say that again. Kthnx. Half of the things that are now "commonly used" in video games where created way back before the Playstation1 ever existed... Nintendo invented most of the stuff that exists in terms of video games... the only thing i can come up with that sony made was the EyeToy... So please... don't say that again... and if u do make it more specific... say the Xbox has better power then the GC... just ever say nintendo is  several steps behind.... "nintendo have never came out with something superior" SERIOUSLY u use the word "never" as if it happened many times.... i'd like to remind you that there are only TWO playstations out there and only ONE xbox... nintendo has been making video games since before you were born.... so please, before you speak, stfu for a second, think, then say something constructive.

This post was edited on 05-17-2005 at 01:40 PM by Maniac.
[Image: maniacsig0pb.jpg]
*It took Jesus 3 days to respawn! Talk about lag!* :rofl:
05-17-2005 01:34 PM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: