What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » Forum & Website » Stepehn Allowed Back? WTF

Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 » Last »
Stepehn Allowed Back? WTF
Author: Message:
wj
Former Admin

I aim to misbehave.

39 / – / Flag
RE: Stepehn Allowed Back? WTF
Well.... I dont know where this came from and I know I didnt talk to Stephens Daddy, But his BAN still stands, Now it's a little more firm in that We've banned his entire subnet (81.104.*.*)

Now, As for Sean, We've discussed this before, and nothings changed as far as I've seen.
"A towel is about the most massively useful
thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have."
05-30-2005 05:53 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

I would definitely give him the final chance that he deservers, the dedication that he had towards the community was amazing, and he still is dedicated to Messenger Plus! 100%, regardless of the bad things that have happened to him before.

Stephen should not have been allowed back to the forum regardless of whether his "father" had spoke to the Administrators. I am saying "father" because I seriously doubt that it was in fact the father of Stephen Fleming at all, it was most likely Stephen Fleming attempting to immitate his father merely to get back on the forum, a desperate act in my opinion, I am 95% sure that "Kenny" was in fact Stephen.

Stephen shouldn't of been allowed back, it's just made him feel more special, he is constantly spamming, giving the wrong imformation, begging for reputations and trying his upmost to evade bans. This really isn't right, and against the rules, there have been many other cases like this, and in the end, they've just forgotten about it and left it, left the forum, maybe even apologised, Stephen hasn't apologised formally once, it's a shame really, he's been given so many chances, yet ruined each one.

Saying this, Me and Sean used to be the worst members on the forums, I'm positive that since last July, where I was given a 9 day ban, I have had a majorly positive change, constantly helping. When Sean was banned, he realised what he had done wrong, and tried his upmost to prove that he had changed, we have seen this change on many other forums, and even seen leadership skills and maturity changes on MessengerMad & Mess.be, we have never seen this change in Stephen...

It's immoral and unfair that Stephen should be allowed back, it's even unfair in a way that The Blasphemer was allowed back, but we've definitely seen a really good change in him, now he's turned into a good guy, and that's exactly what Sean has done, TB and Sean have stuff to show for it, what exactly does Stephen have to show?

</rant>

quote:
Originally posted by wj
Well.... I dont know where this came from and I know I didnt talk to Stephens Daddy, But his BAN still stands, Now it's a little more firm in that We've banned his entire subnet (81.104.*.*)

Now, As for Sean, We've discussed this before, and nothings changed as far as I've seen.

He told me and some other members via. MSN Messenger that he had both of his accounts unbanned, and that he was now allowed to post on the forum, if you remember, "Kenny" posted, claiming that he was the father of Stephen and begging for him to be unbanned. I'm trying to find one thing, but one thing I have found is proof that he hasn't changed :-/.:

[21:55:21] :: Stephen F: Luke... you have not gave me rep
[21:55:31] :: Stephen F: :0
[21:55:31] :: Stephen F: *:)
[21:55:42] :: Stephen F: http://shoutbox.menthix.net/reputation.php?uid=44374
[21:56:03] :: Stephen F: vote wisely mate ;0 please!!

I'm sure that another admin unbanned him :s...

This post was edited on 05-30-2005 at 06:00 PM by user27089.
05-30-2005 05:55 PM
wj
Former Admin

I aim to misbehave.

39 / – / Flag
Just to clarify, How ever this "RUMOR" that stephan had been "allowed" back started, It's BOGUS, All his Accounts are still banned and so are the IP's he most commonly used, Now it's upto the subnet he's on.
05-30-2005 06:00 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by wj
Just to clarify, How ever this "RUMOR" that stephan had been "allowed" back started, It's BOGUS, All his Accounts are still banned and so are the IP's he most commonly used, Now it's upto the subnet he's on.

Okay okay, just a major misunderstanding, but are you ever going to consider the whole "Sean" thing?
05-30-2005 06:01 PM
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

okay, why the fcuk still go on? wj decided now, your opinion isn't important any more :-/
05-30-2005 06:03 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

btw:

[19:02:43] :: Stephen F: heya Luke :)
[19:02:47] Luke - "Grow: hi.
[19:03:03] :: Stephen F: how are you doing
[19:03:43] :: Stephen F: ?
[19:03:51] Luke - "Grow: I'm good thanks.
[19:03:58] Luke - "Grow: Have you been on the messenger plus! forums
           recently
[19:04:13] :: Stephen F: yes
[19:04:34] :: Stephen F: teh diamic IP feature is fantastic banana

This post was edited on 05-30-2005 at 06:05 PM by user27089.
05-30-2005 06:04 PM
wj
Former Admin

I aim to misbehave.

39 / – / Flag
Yeah, His ISP has dynamic IPs, Well unless he uses a proxy to bypass the ban, We added about 65025 ips that cant access the forums.
05-30-2005 06:08 PM
SikStyles

DeathCult

34 / Male / Flag
being banned for 8 months its a pretty long time..i dont know him at all but after reading what has he done then i'd say take his unbanning action under consideration
You're still breathing? Why?
Get off the cross, the wood is needed.
[Image: userbar.jpg]

05-30-2005 06:20 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

[19:19:23] :: Stephen F: :-O
[19:19:23] :: Stephen F: well, I am also lieing
[19:19:43] :: Stephen F: lol
[19:20:45] :: Stephen F: I can get on Messenger Plus! Forums ;)

and now he's just saying things like "*points at traxor and laughs* [lol]"

This post was edited on 05-30-2005 at 06:25 PM by user27089.
05-30-2005 06:21 PM
Anubis
Elite Member

33 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by wj
We added about 65025 ips that cant access the forums.
I don't think IP banning is the answer, if anyone really wants help they can't come for help, and most likely won't think to use a proxy. Also it's pointless. If Stephan wants to come here, it won't take him long to configure his browser to use a proxy. IP banning is really not a good idea.
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
05-30-2005 06:44 PM
Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: