What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Two MSN7 Questions

Two MSN7 Questions
Author: Message:
Achilles

O.P. Two MSN7 Questions
I am currently using MSN7 on Windows XP Home Edition with SP2 Installed.  My questions are two-fold...

1) When you go to login there is a dropdown menu full of people who have logged into MSN from your computer.  How can you erase them all so you do not have to have them all there on that list.  Once in a while, like once or twice a year the list will completely erase.

2) Is there an MSN mod that allows you to have your MSN name on thing so only certain people can see it, while others will see your MSN name as something else?

Thank you in advanced.
06-03-2005 05:41 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Caboose

35 / Male / –
RE: Two MSN7 Questions
1) Open the Control Panel & go to User Accounts. Choose your account, then at the top left, under Related Tasks, click Manage my network passwords. Choose the ones you want to delete and click Remove.

2) As far as I know, there's no way to do this. The closest thing is the chat-only name which is a feature in StuffPlug.

This post was edited on 06-03-2005 at 05:44 AM by Caboose.
06-03-2005 05:44 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Two MSN7 Questions
quote:
Originally posted by Caboose
1) Open the Control Panel & go to User Accounts. Choose your account, then at the top left, under Related Tasks, click Manage my network passwords. Choose the ones you want to delete and click Remove.
this will not work on all Windows XP systems... please see "CookieRevised's reply to deleting accounts doesn't work".
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
06-03-2005 10:45 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: