What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » What hit pentagon?

Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 » Last »
What hit pentagon?
Author: Message:
Veggie

37 / Male / Flag
RE: What hit pentagon?
haha that flash movie made me laugh so much :lol: those type of conspiricy theorists make me laugh so much, people tell them and show the evidence but if it proves them them they ignore it or make up half arsed ideas as evidence to prove it wrong.

This post was edited on 06-17-2005 at 12:36 PM by Veggie.
06-17-2005 12:36 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
linx05

Charlie!!!

38 / Other / Flag
That was pretty entertaining. I must say that when 9/11 did happen, I wondered about that plane. We didn't hear much about it. And I couldn't see any ruins of the plane.

I think there is something more to it. Maybe not as far as what the flash said...
For news on anything Tremors, visit Tremors News
End Darko
My blog about my film

Scripts I want to get made:
Taskbar icon to change when contact is typing
06-17-2005 01:48 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Art Crazy

WTH is "ENTER" anyway?

– / Male / –
Well, i just think strange that the FBI confiscated all the movies that filmed the so sayed plane... at least 5 did that, and only one of the movies was seen before the FBI confiscated the movie, and they told the ones that saw it that they couldnt say anything about what they had seen...
[Image: ArtCrazy.jpg]
06-17-2005 02:16 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
mwe99
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
lol i like the little pentagon drawing bit, i wanna take that bit out (anyonke know how i can) some of the quotes and words are good

"heard the rumble of imminent death overhead" and he heard that before from where? lol

and the FBI probably did take the videos to stop people profiting from them cos every news station in the world would want it.
06-17-2005 02:42 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Art Crazy

WTH is "ENTER" anyway?

– / Male / –
Huh?  RE: What hit pentagon?
These are other interesting sites about the stuff (linked on the original page):

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/boeing.htm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename...Nov2&notFound=true

After reading the first one... I'm thinking this is true... That site shows that it was an INSIDE job... Just read all those things... You'll see why i think this...
The second one is mentioned in the first one and is the proof to some things that the first one says... I just think there is something they don't want us to know...
In the first site they also say that a Army plane could have hit the Pentagon and not the Boieng.. You might not believe this but if you read all those long sentances, you'll soon see what i'm talking about
06-17-2005 02:48 PM
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
I read a book called a "new pearl harbor", its quite interesting, it does raise most of those points. Plus, it gives a lot of other stuff such as political motives.

I do believe that the American government did have prior knowledge about 9/11, and they ignored it on purpouse, however I don't believe that the American government purpously set out to destroy its own country.
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
06-17-2005 02:59 PM
Art Crazy

WTH is "ENTER" anyway?

– / Male / –
quote:
I remember back in 1986, when I came across the documented evidence that the attack on Pearl Harbor was known to the United States well before it happened. I was shocked. Not only did the government do nothing to prevent it, they did not even warn those who were going to be attacked. The loss of American lives was horrendous. And the blame lies on the doorstep of the leaders of America. There is even evidence that they deliberately manipulated the situation, at the highest levels, to ensure that the attack would take place.

Why?

Well, to get the United States into the war, of course. War is big business. Whenever you have a slow economy, a little war-mongering is always the answer. In ancient times, it was the business of the day: go to war, kill the men, capture the women and the wealth of the enemy, and go home until you have spent it all and gotten tired of the women, and then go out and do it over again. Even Herodotus understood this to be the reason for war. And human beings haven't changed at all - at least not those who seek power positions.

Is it possible that the government of our country had an inkling that the events of 9-11 were going to happen?

After examining all the evidence available, indeed, that seems to be true.

And if so, is it possible that they did nothing?

Again, that seems to be true as well. And when they did finally wake up from their war games and school reading classes, the only thing they did do was the exact opposite of trying to get to the bottom of the matter, trying to find the real culprits, and instead, went after the False Flag clues that were left to lead everyone astray and denied anyone the right to question the conclusions that they propagandized so vigorously.

Well, sure, such clues might lead the average citizen astray. They might not be aware of what are called "False Flag operations." They aren't educated in the ways of intelligence and don't know about all the evil manipulations that go on all the time in the world of spy vs. spy.
06-17-2005 03:13 PM
SikStyles

DeathCult

34 / Male / Flag
well i really dont think what to think of pentagon now but i do know that the World Trade Center was set up for explosions..see those metal beams that hold the structure of the buildings start to melt over 8000 degrees..but a plane's fuel cannot reach 8000 degrees even in explosion..i watched a little show about it when i was in america when it all happened..(yea i was at school when the news came on, later i cud see some girls crying..very sad..they have my respect) but anyways the tv show showed that the beams were molten and crooked from the heat..what i think is that they had the buildin rigged before the plane attack with some high grade level explosives that blow over 8000 degrees to melt the metal beams

bah i dunno if its true or not but i DO know that this 9/11 is rotten and someday the truth will come out!! sooner or later..damn bush.. ¬¬
You're still breathing? Why?
Get off the cross, the wood is needed.
[Image: userbar.jpg]

06-17-2005 03:25 PM
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
I'm not queit sure. America are known for cover up stories but i cant see anything to cover up so dont judge to compiracy thories ;)

Dam my spelling :(
06-17-2005 03:27 PM
Veggie

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by SikStyles
i do know that the World Trade Center was set up for explosions..see those metal beams that hold the structure of the buildings start to melt over 8000 degrees..but a plane's fuel cannot reach 8000 degrees even in explosion..

:lol: you actually belive those shows? they dont use scientific evidence they just find statistcs to prove them selves right and to
make a tv show.

This post was edited on 06-17-2005 at 03:38 PM by Veggie.
06-17-2005 03:38 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: