What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » What hit pentagon?

Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] Last »
What hit pentagon?
Author: Message:
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
RE: What hit pentagon?
you can use statistics to prove any point you want.

For example...

Patchou Inc's Turnover
[Image: graph.png]

on first glance it seems like the company has made loads more turnover in 2005, roughly about 4.5 times more, however if you look at the scale it starts at 1300000, so the graph is only showing the very top of the actual amount.

Here is was the graph should really look like...

Patchou Inc's Turnover
[Image: graphtrue.png]

As you can see it looks far less impressive, however in each of the graphs I haven't changed any of the data, just how it is presented. And it gives a very different picture.

I am not saying that Patchou makes deceiving graphs or anything
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
06-19-2005 03:48 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
saralk, indeed. And what those sites do (which Art Crazy linked to) and those flash animations, is to forget to mention the "scale" to proove their point...

Also, about not releasing the video's etc, that's part of normal standard procedures in the investigations. There is nothing "fishy" about it at all. Not all information is put in public for many reasons, one of which is security. Materials like that are always hold back until investigation are officially over and when a certain period has passed (and that can be decades). This practice isn't something from the "fishy" and "conspiring" USA goverment, this is done world wide in every investigation, even the smallest one (when someone breaks into a house, his details aren't put in public either, nor are the surveilance video's etc etc)....

Use your common sense...

This post was edited on 08-25-2005 at 09:07 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
06-19-2005 06:52 PM
Maniac

Posts including T&T: 1684

36 / Male / –
I read someone who posted something saying "OMG bush is friends with the benladins"

The Benladin family is a HUGE and VERY RICH family in their country, just because one of them turned out to be a jackassy terrorist doesn't mean the rest of the family can't do business with the USA and be respectable :dodgy:
[Image: maniacsig0pb.jpg]
*It took Jesus 3 days to respawn! Talk about lag!* :rofl:
06-19-2005 06:59 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

[Image: OsamaBinLaden.jpg]

I doubt that there was any internation ties between the happenings of 9/11 and the American government, although I do believe that the Pentagon "plane crash" was staged for something that is unknown to the "outside world"...
06-19-2005 07:19 PM
shine
Veteran Member

Recharging......

49 / Male / –
Sorry, I have a small comment, Pentagon is supposed to be the strongest fortified building ever built, No goverment in the world would admit that its prestigeous military building was attacked by a missle/or what ever it was..any way it was not a boeing plane. These planes are huge and would have left an impact much larger than this.

Another point. During the time of attack, rennovation was going on at pentgon, they were fortiefying pentagon. The attack was made at a part where they has finished rennovation. The Window Glasses were intact because, they were replaced  few weeks back, by shatter proof glasses. They have actual survivors who were standing beside those unshattered windiows..
06-20-2005 01:03 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: What hit pentagon?
quote:
Originally posted by shine
Sorry, I have a small comment, Pentagon is supposed to be the strongest fortified building ever built, No goverment in the world would admit that its prestigeous military building was attacked by a missle/or what ever it was..any way it was not a boeing plane. These planes are huge and would have left an impact much larger than this.
*sigh*... and exactly because of the pentagon's unique integral structure the damage was "minimum" and many people lived to tell the story.... :rolleyes:
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
06-20-2005 03:00 AM
shine
Veteran Member

Recharging......

49 / Male / –
You are right. The damage was minimum since they had just finished rennovating that part. They had built a reinforced concrete wall that was bomb proof.... the casualty consisted of mostly the workers.  Although the structure was the best 'integral fortified building' in its times when built, modern weapons can outwit it. That is why they are rennovating it. It was a coincidence that they finished one sector and that was hit.
06-20-2005 05:49 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Punk_Out

RANCID!!!!

35 / Male / –
i remember seeing this and i think it was a missile
MUAHAHAHA!
06-20-2005 11:08 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »