What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Autopatcher -> Plus Removed!

Autopatcher -> Plus Removed!
Author: Message:
Chestah
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
O.P. Shocked  Autopatcher -> Plus Removed!
[QUOTE=Neowin.net]b. Messenger Plus! 
After numerous posts regarding Microsoft's Anti-Spam finding spyware in the Messenger Plus! setup file, I decided it would be better to remove Messenger Plus! from AutoPatcher. Sorry.

Source: http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?s=0c80a2d72e68f978c98a57d0c7c8505e&showtopic=334257

microsoft anti-spam :O?
Segosa is newb.
06-20-2005 07:07 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Mnjul
forum super mod

plz wub me

– / Other / Flag
RE: Autopatcher -> Plus Removed!
I think he means Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware, something less reliable than your instinct :p
06-20-2005 07:54 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
dreaded

Another reason to reconsider the 20 sec add thing or another way msg plus it getting trashed and trampled on now. Ms antispyware tells everyone its bad and since its free and since its ms everyone will be using it. Download.com removed msg plus. And now Autopatcher. I am sure it will be spread to something else to. Msg plus is starting to get allot of attention and its just gonna get worse cuase we try to defend it in their own forums/websites and other forums/websites which winds up very long threads and words spread to others and they decide to trash etc... Very bad attention. I wish people could learn how to freaking read the sponsor is optional and its not spyware. Msg plus is good and safe, its your choice to install sponsor or not people need to learn how to read and stop trashing msg plus.
06-21-2005 02:58 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

quote:
Originally posted by dreaded
Msg plus is starting to get allot of attention and its just gonna get worse cuase we try to defend it in their own forums/websites and other forums/websites which winds up very long threads and words spread to others and they decide to trash etc... Very bad attention.
that is true, but it's better than doing nothing... maybe one day people will understand after they read the numerous posts about it (y)
06-21-2005 08:15 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: