What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Picasa + Hello = awesome programs

Picasa + Hello = awesome programs
Author: Message:
TheMusicPirate

39 / Male / –
O.P. Picasa + Hello = awesome programs
hey everybody you should download these to programs by google.

1) www.picasa.com
2) www.hello.com

Hello - allows you to share pictures with friends and family without having to send them by email or links to websites.

Picasa - allows you to organize your pictures and send them quickly by email, burn them to a cd, edit the pictures.

my old username for these forums was irish_king. ( i was being rude and mean to other forum members when i shouldn't have.)

but i have matured and now i am themusicpirate

my name for Hello is : irishking
[Image: ipod.gif]

06-22-2005 06:13 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: Picasa + Hello = awesome programs
They seem like really cool programs, I might download hello so that I can share pictures with my family in Canada :).
06-22-2005 06:28 PM
crazihouse

35 / Male / –
I use Picasa all the time for everything having to do with photos. It's a great program! Google has rarely disappointed me.

The red-eye correction feature is a plus as well as its' fast and easy archiving. I really like how the photos are stored in that program. It's also really really cool and fast to send photos by email, or exporting, or even uploading to your Blogger account as TheMusicPirate said. I really enjoy it. It's a must have for all your numerous photo albums. ;)

As for Hello, I also hear only great reviews about it, although I've never personally used it before because I am way too lazy to "convert" all my MSN MEssenger buddies from MsgPlus ;) :P but maybe I will try it some day soon.
[Image: wdz.gif]
06-22-2005 07:24 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
I already use Picasa, it is pretty cool and has loads of good features. I especially like the "i'm feeling lucky" feature, that automatically detects what is wrong with picutres (i.e. too dark/too light etc...) and corrects them for you.

As for Hello, it is good software, but untill loads of people switch to it, its not going to be too successful. However, with the new google account thing, it could be a sign that google will turn hello into google messenger. And try and take on Microsoft's Passport/Messenger combination.

This post was edited on 06-22-2005 at 07:27 PM by saralk.
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
06-22-2005 07:26 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: