What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Offline talker

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Offline talker
Author: Message:
dreaded

RE: Offline talker
Lol ok my bad but with Messenger Discovery X you dont have to manually right click and hit block so its a little easier same but uses basically the way. Invisible Talker talker isnt like that from what I have seen though might be wrong though.
06-27-2005 09:28 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
(CyBeRDuDe)

37 / Male / –
RE: Offline talker
quote:
Originally posted by dreaded
Lol ok my bad but with Messenger Discovery X you dont have to manually right click and hit block so its a little easier same but uses basically the way. Invisible Talker talker isnt like that from what I have seen though might be wrong though.
Invisible Talker is exactly like this!... :S... You still have to right click a contact and choose invisible... :S.. It works the exact same way.. Though this is a seperate client... So you won't see that it just blocks them but still lets you talk to them...
It just isn't possible to talk to contacts while "Appearing Offline" or as some referes to as "Invisible Mode"... Only way is to block contacts and then keep the connection alive, the way StuffPlug, MD X, and Invisible Talker all works the same...
One sulution could be to do the following as I have mentioned a couple of times on this forum:
- Requierements: MSN Messenger, Messenger Plus!, StuffPlug NG, and my Block All Contacts Plugin By CyBeRDuDe
- Using Stuffplugs option to "Talk to Blocked Contacts".. Then login offline, use my Block All plugin (wait a few secs/1 min depending on the size of your contact list).. When finized blocking all.. Go online.. and that's it.. You are now free to talk to anybody you want.. Without anybody seeing you as online... :D... Next time you login.. Just login as Online or any other status and the contacts will allready be blocked and you can just talk to them.. They won't ever see any signs of you logging in... Then when you don't want to "Talk Inivisble" anymore.. Just unblock all contacts with the plugin again.. And there you go...

This post was edited on 06-28-2005 at 09:45 AM by (CyBeRDuDe).
06-28-2005 09:36 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: