What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Cant Change Online Status, Etc.

Cant Change Online Status, Etc.
Author: Message:
immature

O.P. Cant Change Online Status, Etc.
Hi all,

Im currently using Msn Messenger 7.0.0816 with Messenger Plus! 3.54.132. Everything was fine until one day when i logged on to the net with Msn logging in too. When Msn was logged in, the com started to lag abit, the status changed to "Away" almost immediately. I tried to change the status and it says "Service not Available, Try Again Later" or something. It says the same thing when i wanted to change my online nick. After a while, Msn will get disconnected and  has a hard time reconnecting back. When i click on "Exit", the computer starts to lag abit (The mouse was kinda laggy for a moment). Thus i was wondering does anyone has the same problem and whether anyone could help me with this problems. Thanks

07-30-2005 11:30 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: Cant Change Online Status, Etc.
Do a full uninstall of both MSN Messenger & Messenger Plus!. Go to Add/Remove Programs, uninstall them both, delete both of the folders from C:/Program Files/, and then download them both again, then reinstall, if this doesn't work, then it's just a problem with the servers...
07-30-2005 11:42 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
immature

O.P. RE: Cant Change Online Status, Etc.
Done it. Its still the same. Thats why i posted it. If it was that easy I wouldnt be here asking.
07-30-2005 12:03 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: