What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Tiding Up My comp questions

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Tiding Up My comp questions
Author: Message:
Concord Dawn
Veteran Member

This is a loopy fruit.

33 / Male / –
RE: Tiding Up My comp questions
quote:
Originally posted by MC Inferno
2. I need iTunes, but dont want quicktime, if I remove quicktime will iTunes go on the blink (PS. apple are fixing my iPod right now, so that probably needs to have the softwae reinsalled on it when it comes back I think)

I *believe* (don't quote me on this) that you can install iTunes without installing Quicktime. There should be an option to not install Quicktime when you're installing iTunes. And if there isn't, iTunes *shouldn't* stop working if you uninstall Quicktime. I *believe* iTunes will just keep any neccessary codecs, etc. Just try it, if it screws up you can always reinstall it.
[Image: 7.png]
08-10-2005 01:46 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
TylerG

33 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by ShawnZ
quote:
Originally posted by TylerG
To get rid of the recycle bin right click on your desktop go to Arrange Icons By>uncheck show desktop icons

That doesn't get rid of the recycle bin, it just hides all your desktop icons 'till you take it off, which is the cheap way out :undecided:
Guess I am cheap then:P
quote:
Originally posted by Chaotic_Shield
I *believe* (don't quote me on this) that you can install iTunes without installing Quicktime. There should be an option to not install Quicktime when you're installing iTunes. And if there isn't, iTunes *shouldn't* stop working if you uninstall Quicktime. I *believe* iTunes will just keep any neccessary codecs, etc. Just try it, if it screws up you can always reinstall it.
That used to be the case until the latest iTunes came out, at least I am pretty sure...:P Which is pretty stupid in my opinion
[Image: lardotest4on.png]
08-10-2005 02:19 AM
uberdosis

digital evil

37 / Male / –
2. Quicktime

Get quicktime pro.
[Image: skav.jpg]
08-10-2005 06:10 AM