What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Can you hold your liquor? *hic*

Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 6 » Last »
Poll: Can you hold your Liquor?
yes, definatly
yes, but only to a point
no, i wasted fast
[Show Results | Edit Poll]
Can you hold your liquor? *hic*
Author: Message:
Purity
Veteran Member

AngelFuck

34 / Female / –
RE: Can you hold your liquor? *hic*
I actually don't drink alot my self, I try to avoid it, I don't wanna end up like my dad.
[Image: puritysig8.jpg/]
www.purity.toastednet.org
08-14-2005 06:59 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Joa
i don't drink if i can avoid it . i don't like drinking alcohol.
Agreed .... there are so many other things id rather do :P
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
08-14-2005 06:59 AM
NiteMare
Veteran Member

Giga-Byte me

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Can you hold your liquor? *hic*
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
As a matter of fact, most people I know of your age greatly exaggerate their abilities of drinking.

lol exactly, i know i exaggerate, but i got nothing else to go on:P
[Image: sig/]
I'll never forget what she said 6650 days, 23 hours, 55 minutes, 27 seconds ago
Need hosting? Check
out my website. we can help you out :)
08-14-2005 07:10 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
linx05

Charlie!!!

38 / Other / Flag
I can hold it pretty well I guess.

I went to my cousins 30th a while back and there was free beer and wine. Since I'm not a wine drinker I just drank the beers. I was drinking them pretty fast. I was alright. Then my other cousin started to buy me shots. The yellow galliano shots (my nemesis. The only drink I can't handle from what I've tried). He bought me two, then my aunty and I had two more shots. Then a couple more beers. After the night was over they were all going to go out into the Valley for clubbing. I came. There, my cousin bought me a double shot of rum/cola. And then one shot of bourbon/cola.

I was so wasted. We ended up catching a taxi home because we were out of a club after the 3am curfew. On the way home I had a bit of a throw up in the cab. Then another but this time on the side of the road (which I slipped in :S ). I eventually got home, not having to pay for any of the drinks, I had to pay for the cab ride home (half was paid by my cousin who went half way) and the fine for messing up the cab which was $75.

All in all, it was a night to remember. I don't regret it. It's just another story to tell your kids before they go out drinking...
For news on anything Tremors, visit Tremors News
End Darko
My blog about my film

Scripts I want to get made:
Taskbar icon to change when contact is typing
08-14-2005 08:06 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Pinchichuv

Viva Mexico y sus mojados

38 / Male / Flag
let my think the last time i drink a lot was last weekend, my and some friends rented a house near a beach here in mexico (san carlos, Sonora) and we bought a little more thn 400 cans of bear (10 friends). i think i drunk about 20 cans a day or more
[Image: equipo_cimarrones_mxl.jpg]

08-14-2005 08:33 AM
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
I don't drink a lot really, I have only been drunk twice, once when I was quite young and started drinking the bits left in people's drinks at a party. And another time when I drank a whole bottle of wine. In the latter, i threw it all up pretty soon after :P.

I have a friend who claims he drinks a lot, and he always tells us boring stories at school. And everyone makes fun of him because of his constant you-had-to-be-there stories, but it has got to a point where people will just walk away from him mid story.

So kids, don't drink because all your friends will walk away from you!
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
08-14-2005 08:47 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by saralk
I don't drink a lot really, I have only been drunk twice, once when I was quite young and started drinking the bits left in people's drinks at a party. And another time when I drank a whole bottle of wine. In the latter, i threw it all up pretty soon after :P.

I have a friend who claims he drinks a lot, and he always tells us boring stories at school. And everyone makes fun of him because of his constant you-had-to-be-there stories, but it has got to a point where people will just walk away from him mid story.

So kids, don't drink because all your friends will walk away from you!
(Y)
Me and my friends feel the same way about many other vices too ... that i wouldnt like to state atm .... but you know em :P
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
08-14-2005 08:51 AM
Veggie

37 / Male / Flag
My friends dont walk away from me as i drink... as they drink aswell....
me and my friends are drinking more than our fair share at the moment as its the holidays and exam results on thursday (yn) but we all know our limits so we just have fun. There is nothing wrong with drinking, its true that everybody has some bad experiences but thats when you are finding your limit.
Im not going into how much cans wise we drink but it is a fairly large amount...
08-14-2005 09:57 AM
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Veggie
My friends dont walk away from me as i drink... as they drink aswell....
me and my friends are drinking more than our fair share at the moment as its the holidays and exam results on thursday (yn) but we all know our limits so we just have fun. There is nothing wrong with drinking, its true that everybody has some bad experiences but thats when you are finding your limit.
Im not going into how much cans wise we drink but it is a fairly large amount...

i'm not saying there is anything wrong with having a few drinks with your friends, but this guy that I am talking about claims he gets drunk every night, and adopts the motto "if your liver isn't fucked by the time your 17, there is something wrong with you", he doesn't really have any friends.
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
08-14-2005 10:08 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Veggie

37 / Male / Flag
yeah i respect that saralk, i dont like people you drink to get wasted. We drink to have a good time (yes we still have a good time without drinking) but its really not about how much you get drunk its more the act of drinking and how you get to that state of drunkenness, we have a great laugh, and there needs to be more laughter in the world.
08-14-2005 10:33 AM
Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: