What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Pranks!!!

Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] Last »
Pranks!!!
Author: Message:
Guido
Elite Member

Design is Safety

37 / Male / Flag
RE: Pranks!!!
quote:
Originally posted by Time
http://darkprism.org/dane.txt

and

http://darkprism.org/tran.txt

community based pranks.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
08-26-2005 12:00 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
dennis

RIGHT IN THE NUTS

a girl moved into our town and everyone started to hate her becuase she was acting like a B***H so they all decided to egg her house.... and later that day we did and there was this one girl she hated her so much she was going to burn her fence down but we stopped her... then we came back the day after and slashed there tires and the day after someone took a crap on there front steps and rang the doorbell and after that we waited for an hour plotting what to do next so they called 911 with the girls cell phone...( i dont know how they got it but all i know is she keeps on bringing it to school) and said stuff that someone was dying and stuff and thats all of it.............. ps i didint do any of this.... i chickened out and this is what i was told from everybody becuase i only saw the egging
08-27-2005 04:06 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
NiteMare
Veteran Member

Giga-Byte me

36 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by dennis
a girl moved into our town and everyone started to hate her becuase she was acting like a B***H so they all decided to egg her house.... and later that day we did and there was this one girl she hated her so much she was going to burn her fence down but we stopped her... then we came back the day after and slashed there tires and the day after someone took a crap on there front steps and rang the doorbell and after that we waited for an hour plotting what to do next so they called 911 with the girls cell phone...( i dont know how they got it but all i know is she keeps on bringing it to school) and said stuff that someone was dying and stuff and thats all of it.............. ps i didint do any of this.... i chickened out and this is what i was told from everybody becuase i only saw the egging

the egging, and the crap were funny, teh tires funny, but cruel, the 911 call, not funny, a waste of valuable 911 resources
[Image: sig/]
I'll never forget what she said 6649 days, 3 hours, 57 minutes, 17 seconds ago
Need hosting? Check
out my website. we can help you out :)
08-27-2005 05:24 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
L. Coyote

Captain Obvious

38 / Male / Flag
My mom is a teacher and lives making pranks to other teachers at school. :P

Today she told each teacher that one of them had to stand outside of the teachers' bathroom all day (lie), because a kid had left the water running and the principal was angry (this last part was true).

Each of them fell for it and became angered and protested a lot. And one of the female teachers started crying. :rofl:

-

I always tell my grandma something bad has happened, and she goes: "no! what's wrong?!". And then calmly say: "nah, was kidding :p". My mom does the same to her, lol.

I don't know how she actually falls for it if we do it all the time. :rofl:

Hack, hack, hack!
Finally became a Systems Analyst! :spam:

08-27-2005 05:39 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
dennis

RIGHT IN THE NUTS

RE: RE: Pranks!!!
quote:
Originally posted by NiteMare
quote:
Originally posted by dennis

the egging, and the crap were funny, teh tires funny, but cruel, the 911 call, not funny, a waste of valuable 911 resources

yeah but......at least it wasnt my idea... and i know it was not funny right now but at the time it was...
08-27-2005 04:17 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: