What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub

Pages: (17): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] 7 8 9 10 » Last »
Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Dub
Author: Message:
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub
Nooooooooo :'(
* prashker goes into hyper bolic time chamber for 60 min

This post was edited on 08-25-2005 at 04:43 AM by prashker.
08-25-2005 04:42 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Negro_Joe

Go!Go!Go!

34 / Male / –
RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
I did construct a kick ass space shuttle though!

I love the gummi ships i had one with just one block and the rest were guns! ahhhhh the good old days!

I only just manged to beat sephiroth, but i ended up having to borrow the quide for it! :(

[Image: sinavatar4ie.jpg]

08-25-2005 01:43 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub
quote:
Originally posted by Negro_Joe
I only just manged to beat sephiroth, but i ended up having to borrow the quide for it!

I beat him when i was a level 213. Dont ask me how. The game was glitched. I called um Square Enix and told em that. They asked me if i had game shark i said no. Because max level was 99 but it got 213 so like I owned Sepiroth.
08-27-2005 05:10 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pinchichuv

Viva Mexico y sus mojados

38 / Male / Flag
I just recently found out the voice cast for Kingdom Hearts I never want to hear english voices in a square production again. Mandy Moore as Aeris? LANCE BASS as SEPHIROTH!?? FUCK!?
[Image: equipo_cimarrones_mxl.jpg]

08-27-2005 05:50 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Negro_Joe

Go!Go!Go!

34 / Male / –
They got the 'i see dead poeple' kid as the voice for sora something joel osmant or something!

08-30-2005 10:18 AM
Vazza

– / Female / –
RE: RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub
quote:
Originally posted by Negro_Joe
They got the 'i see dead poeple' kid as the voice for sora something joel osmant or something!

Haley Joel Osment

I thought David Boreanaz (Angel) was good at Squall...I mean Leon :p I only recognised 3 of the voice talents. I don't the rest of them
I'll never forget how lucky I was 7267 days, 4 hours, 8 minutes, 1 second ago
[Image: 2tde3m][Image: 2y6ojm]
08-30-2005 11:30 AM
Negro_Joe

Go!Go!Go!

34 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Vazza
I only recognised 3 of the voice talents. I don't the rest of them

Me 2. Looking in the back of the manual its surprising how good actors they got to do the voices!

http://www.rpgplanet.com/kingdomhearts/kingdomhearts1/cast.shtml

08-30-2005 11:48 AM
Pinchichuv

38 / Male / Flag
First Review - Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children #1

From Variety.com:

Painstakingly designed, hyperrealistically detailed and utterly impenetrable to everyone except fans of the original computer game on which it's based, CGI-fabricated tale "Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children" reps a soulless slab of Japanimation -- neither a final installment nor exceptionally fantastic -- with little crossover potential. A cinematic spinoff of the seventh in a series of 12 PlayStation "Final Fantasy" games (basis for 2001's "Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within""Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within"), pic intersperses confusingly edited shoot-'em-up segments with usual anime futuristic guff about haunted warriors, evil multinationals and New Age claptrap.

Pic opens with bright red, wolflike creatures, whose significance is never explained, gamboling through a mountainous landscape before cutting deadpan to a black title card stating "498 years earlier...," striking a humorous note, perhaps unintentional, sadly lacking in rest of film.

A voiceovervoiceover and accompanying images explains how the Earth's "lifeforce" rose up and wiped out a whole load of bad guys some time before. Many survivors, particularly film's posse of cutesy orphans, are suffering from mark-leaving disease called Gostigma.

In the devastated city of Midgar, blond hero Cloud (voiced by Takahiro Sakurai) runs a delivery service in association with superbabe Tifa (voiced by upcoming ingenue Ayumi Ito) and others. While out in the outlying badlands one day, he runs afoul of a gang of three silvery-haired biker boys led by Kadaj, who wants to be reunited with his "mother""Mother" (seemingly some genetic thingy called Jenova that produced a race of superwarriors).

Kadaj lures orphans in Cloud's care to a swamp and feeds them water that cures their Gostigma but also turns them temporarily evil.

These sci-fi narrative stylings are merely irritating chatter that fills in the bits between the big fight and battle sequences in every reel, opportunities for the animators to show off swish new textures like smoke that becomes corporeal and flashy lighting effects that bounce off the semi-mechanical monsters under the bad guys' control. Centerpiece is a huge ruckus in the city center which pitches Cloud and Co. -- an assortment of characters seemingly culled from earlier incarnations of the "Final Fantasy" games -- against the Kadaj cadre and a dragonlike beast wearing samurai armor.

In typical computer-game style, each battle is with a yet more ferocious foe until Cloud finally faces off against the supposedly super-nasty Sephiroth from earlier in the franchise's story.

Little attention has been paid to designing the action so that it unfolds in a mentally mappable environment, or to crafting a story accessible to newbies unfamiliar with "Final Fantasy" backstory. Although skin texture is photorealistic, the characters' faces, as is often the case in anime, have a very limited range of expressions.

Hyperactive editing further frustrates general comprehension. Music by Nobuo Uematsu alternates between sparse piano noodlings, pop metal thrashings and cloying power ballads for the closing credits.

Camera (color), Nozue Takeshi; editor, Kenji Kijima; music, Nobuo Uematsu; art director, Yuusuke Naora; main character designer, Nomura; mechanic, creature design, Takayuki Takeya; sound designer (Dolby Digital), Shojiro Nakaoka. Reviewed at Venice Film Festival (out of competition), Aug. 30, 2005. Running time: 100 MIN.

well after reading all these and not understanding a lot of stuff on the first paragraph, i have a theory like i told SonicSam i think he is speaking dicklish. thats my conclution

09-01-2005 07:23 AM
Andy_05

:D

34 / Male / –
Huh?  RE: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Advvent Children Dub
im sorry but if ppl on here are hoping for a remake of final fantasy 7 on the ps3 your saddly mistaken :( theres no remake such as said from squaresoft if u hadnt noticed on the trailers it say's technichle demo meaning no remake also i recieved an email from squaresoft comfirming there not being a remake :( but otherwise when is advent children coming out in the uk ive bin waitin for this for about 3 years now

This post was edited on 09-06-2005 at 01:29 AM by Andy_05.
09-06-2005 01:28 AM
Pinchichuv

38 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Andy_05
im sorry but if ppl on here are hoping for a remake of final fantasy 7 on the ps3 your saddly mistaken  theres no remake such as said from squaresoft if u hadnt noticed on the trailers it say's technichle demo meaning no remake also i recieved an email from squaresoft comfirming there not being a remake  but otherwise when is advent children coming out in the uk ive bin waitin for this for about 3 years now

i think that Advent Children its getting out on the UK December or January next year, and the remake isnt a big deal, cause to make it squaresoft would net like 120 working for 5 year to make it(i read it some were) but theres still coming out a game of FFBVII for the PS2 its call Dirge of Cerberus. and its all about Vincent Valentine, heres a page you can see more about it http://www.dirgeofcerberus.net

09-06-2005 02:36 AM
Pages: (17): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] 7 8 9 10 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: