What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » [split] Global Warming

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
[split] Global Warming
Author: Message:
KeyStorm
Elite Member

Inn-sewer-ants-pollie-sea

38 / Male / –
RE: [split] Global Warming
quote:
Originally posted by Pr0xY
And for some reason people are saying it is all George W. Bush's fault for what is happening down south. :undecided: Fuckin retards
You are calling those who not share your opinion about this fucking retards

And btw, it's an offending statement to acuse people of thinking in a stupid way (thus being stupid, this is a logic conclusion, as everyone will probably agree)

quote:
Doesn't matter, argueing about this is just a waste of time and dumb.
Again, it may be useless and a waste of time and I agree, but don't call me dumbfor explaining that you means both singular and plural in English and maybe I expressed myself in a way this could be ambiguous. I'm sorry if that lead to your confusion. :)

quote:
It there was a tone of voice to go along with these posts, it would be alot easier and a lot less confusing about what each of us ment.   
You can still use emoticons all the way around at the end of your sentences, that helps pretty much. ;)

Well, I think wj is wrong, because, althought it actually is part of a natural evolution, greenhouse effect gas emissions are accelerating it alarmingly. And governments (especially the US government, who don't take measures to cut down these emission and to use less hazardous production materials and methods) would help to reduce the aforementioned acceleration and its effects like temperature raise and highlier destructive climatological inclemences like Katrina.

This post was edited on 09-02-2005 at 07:40 PM by KeyStorm.
09-02-2005 07:39 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: