What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » ive never installed the toolbar but is it spyware?

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
ive never installed the toolbar but is it spyware?
Author: Message:
Jimmyheb

RE: RE: ive never installed the toolbar but is it spyware?
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
yeah, I do understand your point.

But the things I said about the pc-wizards, like "A true PC wizard knows that reformatting (...)" weren't mean for the average people, but was meant for those who think they are a pc-wizard, but really aren't or only know something about a certain specific subject... The emphesize is in that sentence is on true...

...Anyways, your input and point of view in this is certainly noted (and thank you for the nice discussion, because as you can read on several forums and even in some threads on this forum, not everybody is so mature to be able to discuss this in a civil way)

Hello CookieRevised,

Thanks to you for your replies. You do have a point there. I agree that everybody should try and take their own responsibility in trying to educate themselves at least in the basics of comp. I also agree that 'add/remove program' falls within the spectrum of 'the basics'.
I think that as long as people are willing to communicate with each other, LISTEN to each other and respect each others oppinions we'll go a long way. Even if they agree to disagree.
I'll think about the apl. and test it on my friends comp.; see how it does on the long term. I'm reserving my final decision/jugment till later. Thanks again...
10-16-2005 07:43 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: