What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » How to make a tutorial ?

Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
How to make a tutorial ?
Author: Message:
Giulia

Fly around the world, little bird !

38 / Female / Flag
O.P. RE: How to make a tutorial ?
Ok so I wrote my tutorial in English. Since my Windows is in French, I only guessed their translation, so it can be totally wrong. If someone has the courage to correct it, this will be a great service !!

How to install non Latin languages ?
For beginner, easy

A. On the desk, go to My computer, then click on Control Panel.

B. Click on Date,Time,Language and Regional Options, then choose Regional and Language Options.

C.
1)    If your language writes from right to left, click on the tab Languages. In the frame Supplemental language support,  tick Install files fo complex scripts and riht-to-left languages, then you have to tick the box Install files for East Asian Languages. Reboot your computer.
2)    If it’s an European language language, go to the tab Advanced, then check into the frame Code page conversion tables that your language is ticked. In case of necessity, tick its box.

D. To have your keyboard in your language, click on the tab Languages, then, in the frame Text service and input languages, click on Details.
In the frame Installed services, click on the button Add. Choose your language, then valid with OK.
In the frame Preferences, click on the Language bar, then tick on the box Show the language bar on the desk. Valid with OK.

This post was edited on 09-09-2005 at 09:16 PM by Giulia.
Giulia ;)
09-09-2005 06:18 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: