What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment

Pages: (7): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 6 7 » Last »
Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment
Author: Message:
Purity
Veteran Member

AngelFuck

34 / Female / –
RE: Your Most Memorable Forum Member/Moment
quote:
Originally posted by Tasha
quote:
Originally posted by Third Dimension
I've never forgotten Violet / Edna Mode.

Nor me.. I tried to email her via here, but nope, she never answered. :cry: Shes the most memorable member for me. Um... most memorable moment? I don't really have one. :tongue:

She isn't really on the computer anymore, she deleted me from msn, she doesn't respond to emails anything, I thought she didn't exist any more, she just disapeared which scared me for awhile.  Calvin (her bro) told me that she is busy with homework, school, friends, etc.  :S
[Image: puritysig8.jpg/]
www.purity.toastednet.org
09-13-2005 09:37 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
dotNorma
Veteran Member

32 / Male / –
Alot of old members long and forgotten...

Sk3tch. Koala Blue. Bach_m. Sock. BooGhost. ReisyBoy. DJMystic.

And who could forgot the day we got Rebelsean's password! He had like a master password (The same password he used for EVERYTHING) and he like mistyped a command in IRC or something and his password showed. And we changed his Forums, MSN, Whatpulse, IRC accounts and everything :lol:

09-13-2005 09:38 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Purity
Veteran Member

AngelFuck

34 / Female / –
:rofl:!

Should've seen sean freak out on shoutbox for saying his pass, He got surfi to come in and bitch me and chrono out. :P  I just mentioned the word, I could've been tlaking about anything.  Then he freaked on me. :P  Then chrono mentioned it. :P  It isn't even his pass anymore but he still got bad at us. :S  So apparently we can't say the word or surfi will ban us. :rolleyes:
[Image: puritysig8.jpg/]
www.purity.toastednet.org
09-13-2005 09:44 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
RebelSean
Veteran Member

Microsoft Evangelist

33 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Norma Jean
Alot of old members long and forgotten...

Sk3tch. Koala Blue. Bach_m. Sock. BooGhost. ReisyBoy. DJMystic.

And who could forgot the day we got Rebelsean's password! He had like a master password (The same password he used for EVERYTHING) and he like mistyped a command in IRC or something and his password showed. And we changed his Forums, MSN, Whatpulse, IRC accounts and everything :lol:

"We" didn't. It was Seany, and he only gained control of my gmail, IRC, and Msgplus! account passwords. I was fast on changing all my -MAJOR- site's passwords.

quote:
Originally posted by Purity
:rofl:!

Should've seen sean freak out on shoutbox for saying his pass, He got surfi to come in and bitch me and chrono out. :P  I just mentioned the word, I could've been tlaking about anything.  Then he freaked on me. :P  Then chrono mentioned it. :P  It isn't even his pass anymore but he still got bad at us. :S  So apparently we can't say the word or surfi will ban us. :rolleyes:

:refuck:
I'm on: Twitter, Facebook, and Neowin
09-13-2005 09:47 PM
Chrono
forum admin

;o

39 / Male / Flag
hmm it's hard to talk about the most memorable member or moment.. But some memorable members in my opinion would be WDZ (he will be here till the forums die probably :refuck:), CookieRevised (For being our living encyclopedia :banana:), Muss, johnny_mac and Jae (they were part of the staff for a long time.. Jae was an admin till we moved to devbb :O and Muss and Johnny_Mac were smods untill not so long ago... me and Muss were made mods together :cry: (or almost =P)). Other memorable members would be Bach_m, D:frag, Octavio, Undertaker (who i didnt get to know that much but still..), Koalablue (she was a great helper, i never had the chance to apologize for what i did or say :sad:), Mippo (rofl he was so smart and he was like 11 years old lol.. Mippo <3), DXtremz.. aww i can keep putting names here but this is getting boring i know.. but there's a big etc.. :P

As for some memorable events, i remember when the forums were hacked and i was made admin for a couple of hours :refuck:. The images i uploaded back then are still online, so here you have the most interesting one to have a laugh:
The staff being pwned: http://chrono.pluslite.com/imagenes/forum_hacked_4_show_team.jpg
(the forums werent really 'hacked', iirc it was someone getting the password of an admin :P).

i do remember also when rebelsean gave his password on irc and his account was stolen immediatly =P.
i remember also when dodgy bellastellaaaa joined the forums, she was a pedo :dodgy: and she got many negative reps, then she had a crush on me :S that freaked me out :lol:. She was funny though... somehow 8-).

I could keep mentioning dodgy memorable events but this post would be way too big and boring, so ill stop here :P You can always read my "messenger Plus! community forums history" thread though :)

This post was edited on 09-13-2005 at 10:09 PM by Chrono.
[Image: wdz_discrate.png]
09-13-2005 10:07 PM
Ash_

35 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
most memorable moment... when i just joined the forums and there were loads of regulars with who i had a great friendship :D traxor, madman, lee jeffery, chestah, dt, guillaume, saralk, jren207, mike2

most memorable members? thegeek, mike2 and Ash_

yeh. Millenium has to be the funniest internet guy ever :P

i remember when you pretended to be a girl and was cybering with this guy. man that was comedy gold.

[Image: jeansiger5.jpg]
09-13-2005 10:28 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Vazza

– / Female / –
There's so many people who I could say are memorable and some of them aren't around any more like musical midget, Johnny_Mac, d:frag (he was around when I wsa a noob....wait...I still am). Of those who are still here definately Cookie (for being that database of ever flowing knowledge), Omar (the :spam: king) and someone else who's name escapes me at the moment.....

Most memorable moment.......Must be when Sunshine was made Elite and Tochjo became a Super-mod.....Nothing happened to me here yet so no personal memorable moment

Thanks to Sunshine for reminding me about this: The half day I posted a picture of Lucie Silvas that I had taken in Glasgow last september and passed it off as me.....so many male hearts were broken when I admitted it wasn't me......

This post was edited on 09-13-2005 at 11:00 PM by Vazza.
I'll never forget how lucky I was 7273 days, 7 hours, 6 minutes, 57 seconds ago
[Image: 2tde3m][Image: 2y6ojm]
09-13-2005 10:34 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
RebelSean
Veteran Member

Microsoft Evangelist

33 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Chrono

The staff being pwned: http://chrono.pluslite.com/imagenes/forum_hacked_4_show_team.jpg
(the forums werent really 'hacked', iirc it was someone getting the password of an admin :P).

PiratesOfTheCaribbean o.O?

I don't remember when that happened :p. How long ago was it, have any idea? I wonder which admin got haxored :p.

This post was edited on 09-13-2005 at 10:53 PM by RebelSean.
I'm on: Twitter, Facebook, and Neowin
09-13-2005 10:52 PM
L. Coyote

Captain Obvious

38 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by XxRebelSeanxX
PiratesOfTheCaribbean o.O?
That was Fraisie :tongue:

Hack, hack, hack!
Finally became a Systems Analyst! :spam:

09-13-2005 11:13 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Dane
Non-Elite Member

Dont ask to ask, just ASK!

35 / Male / Flag
:cheesy:, my most memorable member is Reiseyboy and Booghost.  We used to call him BooBitch :D.
09-13-2005 11:36 PM
Pages: (7): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 6 7 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: