What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories)

Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 » Last »
the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories)
Author: Message:
albert
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories)
15-16 yrs old being drunkk.. sadly.. this is rlly commun..

I dunno why it gets on my nerves to b around drunk ppl.. I just hate alchohool..:S
09-19-2005 01:57 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
lordy

34 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: the last time you got drunk... (or other drunk experience stories)
quote:
Originally posted by lp15
15-16 yrs old being drunkk.. sadly.. this is rlly commun..

I dunno why it gets on my nerves to b around drunk ppl.. I just hate alchohool..:S

i agree with you 150% dude!! every party me andmy friends go to somone ends up not talking to someone else! quite annoying... it's always the same person that goes home crying at 3 oclock in the morning. last time her mum came back and riled the crap through us! it was rather funny hehe
09-19-2005 02:23 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
expert

Im back

31 / Male / –
last time i got drunk i was watching the food network with invfasion and my cousin and i was laughing at everthing they were saying
[Image: bar9sk.jpg]
09-19-2005 02:30 AM
[MR]
Veteran Member

Scruffy Ruffy

33 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by expert
last time i got drunk i was watching the food network with invfasion and my cousin and i was laughing at everthing they were saying
ur only 12 :|

geez so sad how ppl are
[Image: siggy20ss.jpg]
09-19-2005 02:34 AM
lordy

34 / Male / Flag
only 12 and drunk :'( thats sad!! i guess its nothing to be suprised about really, kids are gettin into thing earlier and earlier these days, all you hafta do is look @ some of the year 7's at my school (particularly the girls!! SKAAAAANKY)
09-19-2005 02:39 AM
[MR]
Veteran Member

Scruffy Ruffy

33 / Male / Flag
ya i dont know why they want to get drunk and do drugs and waste their life...it ruins ur life...
09-19-2005 02:41 AM
lordy

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by MR_5_MR
ya i dont know why they want to get drunk and do drugs and waste their life...it ruins ur life...

so true, i nvr have and i doubt i ever will touch drugs (or cigarettes +o()
09-19-2005 02:43 AM
[MR]
Veteran Member

Scruffy Ruffy

33 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by lordy16
quote:
Originally posted by MR_5_MR

so true, i nvr have and i doubt i ever will touch drugs (or cigarettes +o()
good i havnt and wont either
09-19-2005 02:44 AM
Purity
Veteran Member

AngelFuck

34 / Female / –
quote:
Originally posted by wacky
People go around saying crap about drugs, crap about junkies, crap about all that... but do they know what the person that consumes feels like? Why they do it? Not really.. it's just bad and you shouldn't do it!

Hell, that's how I thought before too. It's dumb cuz it kills you and all that.. Well people who drive cars, polute so much kill the planet.. which eventually kills you  But do you know what the feeling of drugs are like? No.. it's bad and that's all.. You know what, I'll agree. Drugs are bad but not cuz they kill you. Because it becomes a way of life. You put your money, your social life, your.. life into it, what. I don't like those who do them cuz it's "cool". I hate.. But I'll say.. when drugs save your life, are they that bad in the end?

I'm not a big consumer, myself, but I consume. I've done pot, hash, shrooms and maybe soon pills. Did pot for days straight.. Now I don't get it for free so I smoke when I can afford it or get some from friends, which ain't so often. But I do consume. Why? I don't know..

I started to try it out, see what it's all about. I didn't find it that amazing, honestly. Then I tried it again... and again.. I hallucinated this once. I was watching a movie with a friend of mine and we were both stoned. Thing is, the normal cartoon cows where starting to dance, float in the air, change into many colours.. Then I looked at the clock and the time would go up to a certain number but stop and always go back to another time.. really not like it would normally.
That was the only time weed had such an affect on it but I sure enjoyed it.. There was probably something more in it but who knows.. I did it again, and again until it became something normal you do once in a while. After some time, my brother started selling. He knew I smoked cuz someone told him.. I still dont know who  but it doesn't matter.. he gave me free weed cuz he didn't want me using my money on it. So I was smoking every day.. I only did it like 2-3 times at school though..
Then summer came. I felt like trying something else. So I bought hash. Mixed it with weed and honestly.. I didn't feel much of a difference. Just a bigger buzz...
As I was doing my little thing, my friends were getting more into drugs than me. One of them was kinda leading the others. He started mush, we did mush.... My first time didn't do anything.. Second...... Yeah. Started seeing the ground moving, grass growing, posts moving side to side, lights being so bright.. You feel things differently too. Something soft feels like the softest thing in the wold, on mush. But later that night, my brother caught me with a cigaret (was at this city festival thing at night) and I freaked out.. after he left, I bad tripped.. I went nuts.. Was close to killing myself even. My cat saved me... can you believe it? I got home and I was turning in circles, just freaking out... I picked up my cat and I felt so much better.

I haven't done mush since but simply cuz my friends aren't into it so much at the moment.. They're having pill "parties" now. I might go.. Theres one tomorrow, even. I haven't tried Extasy yet but I might do it. Aparently it's just.. you feel so good. So happy.

I haven't said anything about drinking cuz hell.. nearly everyone drinks.. (cept those real clean ones).. I drink now and then but there was a time I had to get a drink when I was low.. which is a problem..

So yeah.. that's my story. Maybe just the beggining, maybe not.. I know I ain't that bad, cuz my friends do this all the time. Take E whenever they can afford it, smoke all the time, drink all the time, do acid now and then... Another friend of mine does anything.. He's always on something even...

Now don't go saying "wtf.. stop it, that's fucking stupid" or some shit.. You know NOTHING about me. (Maybe some of you know a bit but I know none of you in real life..)
See, I don't care about the physical effect it can do on me.. It could kill me for all I care. But I don't want that little life you people desire. Working, gaining money, getting married, getting kids... I gave up on that because of shit that happened to me.

Whatever.. I could go on about that crap for more but I decided to stick with this. if you don't like it, then fine.. My life ain't yours so I couldn't care less what you think about it 

;)
[Image: puritysig8.jpg/]
www.purity.toastednet.org
09-19-2005 02:57 AM
expert

Im back

31 / Male / –
wtf im too lazy to read that:refuck:

This post was edited on 09-19-2005 at 03:04 AM by expert.
[Image: bar9sk.jpg]
09-19-2005 03:03 AM
Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: