What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Paris Hilton Hacker Banned From The Internet

Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
Paris Hilton Hacker Banned From The Internet
Author: Message:
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Paris Hilton Hacker Banned From The Internet
quote:
Originally posted by tigerman1989
    quote:Originally posted by rav0
    I certainly disagree with the decision.

On a different note, would anybody even care if he hacked my phone, not Paris'?

Of course nobody would care if someone hacked your phone!
you are a nobody! Nobody likes you! There would be nothing to take from your phone anyway! You just type random numbers in your phone and save them as you "friends" number! You type up your own messages and then save them and go around showing off that your supposed girlfriend sent them to you!
And for what reason are you going on about him?

[/offtopic]

I believe that this ban has ups and downs. I mean, stopping the guy from going on the internet will make him want even more hwen he can finally get back on, so his acts will be much worse.
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
09-22-2005 10:59 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
segosa
Community's Choice

My post above seems to be false.

I read something showing the steps the guy took to hack her phone and it wasn't as simple as I thought.
The previous sentence is false. The following sentence is true.
09-22-2005 02:33 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

I think that it is a load of rubbish that he was banned from the internet, like said in the article, almost every piece of electric equipment can access the internet now-a-days, I'm half expecting an iron with WiFi access to come out soon, so that woman can surf the net while doing the chore they love the most! (In a non-sexist way btw, simply a joke)...

Hacking is really stupid though, people hacking servers and things is just lame, I don't see the point unless it is for a good cause, which a lot of the time, it isn't. They just do it to prove a point and show off to their friends...

What did he gain from hacking her phone anyway? Stuff everybody has seen before!
09-22-2005 04:42 PM
Negro_Joe

Go!Go!Go!

34 / Male / –
I dunno its still not very nice.. i mean it kind of makes you think someone could be looking at ppictures of your right now,

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
so that woman can surf the net while doing the chore they love the most! (In a non-sexist way btw, simply a joke)...

nice btw. :P

[Image: sinavatar4ie.jpg]

09-22-2005 05:28 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Plik
Veteran Member

34 / Male / –
quote:
What did he gain from hacking her phone anyway? Stuff everybody has seen before!

What like loads of celeb's phone numbers :rolleyes:

quote:
Hacking is really stupid though, people hacking servers and things is just lame, I don't see the point unless it is for a good cause, which a lot of the time, it isn't. They just do it to prove a point and show off to their friends...

Most dont hack to show of to their friends they hack to see if they can hack something. Or if they are dodgy they hack to steal information or deface a site.
09-22-2005 05:56 PM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: