What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » new block checker.... put it to the test

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
new block checker.... put it to the test
Author: Message:
-rafy-

36 / Male / –
RE: new block checker.... put it to the test
Well it actually claims to do both. (Both block and delete)
Rafy.

09-28-2005 02:29 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Purity
Veteran Member

AngelFuck

34 / Female / –
quote:
Originally posted by lou_habs
quote:
Originally posted by zach
block checkers

quote:
Originally posted by jordanspringer
block checkers

quote:
Originally posted by Purity
delete checker

:dodgy:

edit: its not a block checker, its a delete checker

I never said it was a block checker, but they slowly moved onto the
delete checker subject so I thought I'd post what I recommend as a
delete checker.

[Image: puritysig8.jpg/]
www.purity.toastednet.org
09-28-2005 10:21 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
~INVASION~
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
i dont know why people keep trying to make block checkers, if they knew anything, theyd know it doesnt work :dodgy:
{WindowsLive Butterfly ~ 2006 - 2009}
09-28-2005 10:23 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
guanako
Veteran Member

ALbert0

37 / Male / Flag
wats the point to it anyway...if u get blocked or deleted there must be a reason, is not like u get blocked/deleted by mistake. i block people sometimes but i have a reason either deserves it or im too busy doing something else.
[Image: guanako20.png]
11-02-2005 06:07 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
jordanspringer

jjordann

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: new block checker.... put it to the test
everyone likes to rant around about how "block checkers do not work" well this is what they truely mean by that, what microsoft has done to disable block checkers from working.  they created a check box in the options. This can be found Tools>Options>Privacy. Its labled "Only people on my allow list can see my status and send me messages". This box is not checked by default. So if the person does NOT check this box then some block checkers can actually find out thier status and current name. A lot of users tend to forget to do this. So this basically states that a block checker can do its best to provide an answer, but however may prove to be inaccurate if that user checks that box. To tell ya the truth, and its pretty bad, not too many people out side of these fourms and other tech fourms realize this.

So that is the guarentee they assure. Theres is other programs out there called delete checker, which informs you of all the contacts which have deleted you of their msn accounts. I have had success with the accuracy of this program, and even tested it out with my friend while he was online.

And I have found an accurate block, and delete checker on the web. And for the accuracy to checking blocked contacts, they explain that in full detail. This site actually does not mess with your nickname or use your password in any wrong way. I am not sure if I would be allowed to post it because they really dont enjoy much talk about block checkers on these fourms:S:^)
[Image: name4ld.png]
11-02-2005 06:25 AM
qgroessl
Veteran Member

33 / – / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by guanako
wats the point to it anyway...if u get blocked or deleted there must be a reason, is not like u get blocked/deleted by mistake. i block people sometimes but i have a reason either deserves it or im too busy doing something else.

Guanako reviving old threads :refuck:

quote:
And I have found an accurate block, and delete checker on the web. And for the accuracy to checking blocked contacts, they explain that in full detail. This site actually does not mess with your nickname or use your password in any wrong way. I am not sure if I would be allowed to post it because they really dont enjoy much talk about block checkers on these fourms

And for some reason I highly doubt this is true... If there was a 100% accurate block checker out there, it would be all over I'm sure.
11-02-2005 01:12 PM
jordanspringer

jjordann

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: new block checker.... put it to the test
it is accurate if that check box is not ticked in the persons user account, like i said. me and a friend even tried it out
[Image: name4ld.png]
11-02-2005 01:24 PM
qgroessl
Veteran Member

33 / – / Flag
quote:
it is accurate if that check box is not ticked in the persons user account, like i said. me and a friend even tried it out

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong... but I think there are quite a few known block checkers that are accurate... if the box isn't ticked... We already knew that... Triople as an example.

And well, I'm just doing some stuff and when I typed my own email address in... My window open notifier worked like it's supposed to... gom3yr@yjy.erd has opened a conversation with me.

I'd think that that email address is a bit dodgy and figure somebody was up to something like that.

Now I ticked the box... and now my window open notifier doesn't do anything... and of course, the block checker thinks I'm offline.
11-02-2005 01:30 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by qgroessl
quote:
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong... but I think there are quite a few known block checkers that are accurate... if the box isn't ticked... We already knew that... Triople as an example.
EVERY legit so called "block checker" works EXACTLY the same. There is NO method A and method B, etc... There is only 1 method.

All so called "block checkers", heck even all the "delete checkers" work EXACTLY the same!!! (that is, if they aren't a trojan, like some are)...
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
11-02-2005 02:31 PM
Exca

Not illiteral, just ignoring you

36 / Male / –
Block checkers are pathetic anyways, who can't keep their friends to be nice... It means you are annoying, unsocial or that you are very paranoia...

This post was edited on 11-02-2005 at 03:04 PM by Exca.
But that is my opinion!

[Image: djexcaround.gif]
11-02-2005 03:02 PM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: