What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option...

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
!!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option...
Author: Message:
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option...
quote:
Originally posted by MoZo1
So there is no rar decompressor for Linux? Nex time zip then, sry. But I think, sfx is good: any program what could decompress the packed file is able to remove the self-decompressor. And there are a lot of ppl who only know exe...
And you don't need to see the headers because I've wrote down that it's compressed. And you can see the icon if you dl this, that tells it too.
There probably is a RAR decompressor for Linux, but I don't know what it is. Anyway, my argument was more about the EXE part, which will only run under Windows. Linux executables are a different format altogether.

For the technoliterate, Portable Executable under Windows, and ELF under Linux.
quote:
Yes, you are right! Then as I can send mesages between AIM and ICQ, then I should be able to do this between MSN and others.
Mess.be is currently carrying an article about a potential deal between MSN and Yahoo! to 'merge' their IM networks.

This post was edited on 10-12-2005 at 12:52 PM by RaceProUK.
[Image: spartaafk.png]
10-12-2005 12:51 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
MoZo1

39 / Male / –
O.P. RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option...
quote:
There probably is a RAR decompressor for Linux, but I don't know what it is. Anyway, my argument was more about the EXE part, which will only run under Windows. Linux executables are a different format altogether.
I tought, this will be enough: *Appended: I must compress it, it's too big! So sorry!

quote:
Mess.be is currently carrying an article about a potential deal between MSN and Yahoo! to 'merge' their IM networks.
Great. But see the cell phone networks! If a greatest provider would developed its network so it wouldn't allow calls from an other one, that would make a lot of lawsuits.
[Image: MoZo1_siggy.jpg]
10-13-2005 02:11 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Blair

35 / Male / –
We're not talking about phone networks, they are completely different... you have to PAY for them...

It sounds like you just hate Microsoft, despite the fact that you don't appear to have a valid reason...

I advise that you stop making stupid comments that expose your computer illiteracy. :refuck:
[Image: twink.png]
10-13-2005 06:38 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
MoZo1

39 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: !!! MSN TECH SUPORT !!! and that grey option...
quote:
Originally posted by Blair
We're not talking about phone networks, they are completely different... you have to PAY for them...

It sounds like you just hate Microsoft, despite the fact that you don't appear to have a valid reason...

I advise that you stop making stupid comments that expose your computer illiteracy. :refuck:

We pay to phone networks, we see adds on messengers and they pay for us. Do you really think that somebody has written these programs and even run the main server for free??? Each of them is busines.
And I don't know if you simply like the Microsoft or just fear to hate them. But you simply must not have any opinion, you just want to insult me.
If the Microsoft could make anything for free or just could make a good work for our money, I would not hate them. They have so much money, they should not be so petty.
[Image: MoZo1_siggy.jpg]
10-13-2005 09:11 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Blair

35 / Male / –
I have no reason to hate Microsoft. They have created some great software, software that I use often. Sure, I admit it's not difficult to see that they have abused their market position... but no body here will ever live to see a world without Microsoft. Live with it.

Support staff make an effort to help you, there is no need to be so harsh towards them. Sure, a few words of frustration is ok, but few people here want to hear you constantly bitch about Microsoft... or am I wrong?

quote:
We pay to phone networks, we see adds on messengers and they pay for us. Do you really think that somebody has written these programs and even run the main server for free??? Each of them is busines.

We still don't have to directly pay for the service... and there are plenty of ways to avoid ads...

quote:
But you simply must not have any opinion, you just want to insult me.

Sorry if I didn't show my opinion... in clarification it's generally the same as the majority of people who have posted here. I took the chance to insult you because I could.

:refuck:
[Image: twink.png]
10-13-2005 09:55 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: