What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » where to buy iPod Nano, delivery to Pakistan

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
where to buy iPod Nano, delivery to Pakistan
Author: Message:
WaqasTariq

41 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: where to buy iPod Nano, delivery to Pakistan
I called on there proper number they say 'no history of such transaction exsist on our server, im afraid you will have to contact your issuing authority for this'  :s I am screwed big time :s beamy-kitty::: AND THEY ALSO SAY THAT THEY DO NOT SELL iPODS OUT OF THE UK :s
10-25-2005 03:50 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
kittymew

Bitten By A snowball in hell!

– / Female / –
RE: where to buy iPod Nano, delivery to Pakistan
There website On the drop down menu of countries they send too say otherwise..They should update there website...I am sorry ...

I don't really know what to say..I have had three Friends that have Purchased items from that company without problems...ring up your credit card company and get them to cancel the transaction..or reimburse you ..it is your legal right..you didnt receive the goods ..You can cancel...and in the mean time I will ask around I know someone now that works in that industry ..and ill ask them if they know of any other sites.

perhaps with the earthquake you have experienced there..there is a stop on shipping..I dont know really what to tell you But i am sorry.:(
10-25-2005 04:01 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
ipab
Veteran Member

Design Evolved

34 / Male / Flag
Well put beamy-kitty but if I'm familiar with the east's customer service, it's not that great. Perhaps you can go to a hi-tech mall and buy a nano, I know that the pricing is outrageous in pakistan (I'm Indian so I know ;)), but its worth a shot. I don't see the great advantage of you buying a nano in pakistan as last time I checked, there aren't any docks supporting 220 volts natively, but one can always get an adapter I guess. Plus there is also the fact that if you want to downloa d music then you need a fast dsl connection, otherwise you are stuck with an hour wait for an mp3 thats around 5 megs, and that my friend isn't very cheap.

Oh and beamy-kitty, there is no such thing as a 1-800 number in pakistan and india as they are for North America and to get to the toll free number, one needs to pay for ISD usage first.

This post was edited on 10-25-2005 at 05:43 AM by ipab.
56656E692C 20566964692C 2056696369
10-25-2005 05:20 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
WaqasTariq

41 / Male / Flag
>> I know that the pricing is outrageous in pakistan << Yes it is one somethings but on computer related electronic items the price is actually 10-15$ less than it shows on internet...  and we do have fast internet acces here as well as settalite one (but you know what we say we dont give (6) ;) :p... and I can get a coverter for the 220v any time :) plus about the nano it hasnt come to Pakistan yet... only the iPod has been introduced 2-3 months ago :s
10-25-2005 05:27 AM
WaqasTariq

41 / Male / Flag
>>> perhaps with the earthquake you have experienced there..there is a stop on shipping <<< Earthquake didnt effected any of the imoprts :)
10-25-2005 05:30 AM
kittymew

– / Female / –
RE: RE: where to buy iPod Nano, delivery to Pakistan
quote:
Originally posted by ipab

Oh and beamy-kitty, there is no such this as a 1800 number in pakistan and india as they are for North America and to get to the toll free number, one needs to pay for ISD usage first.

I know thats why i said i 1800 wouldnt work:)

.and thankyou .:).I feel really bad ..who are easts anyways?

This post was edited on 10-25-2005 at 05:36 AM by kittymew.
10-25-2005 05:32 AM
ipab
Veteran Member

Design Evolved

34 / Male / Flag
don't feel bad, a lot of people make that mistake. As for your question, I don't understand what you are asking when you say "who are easts anyway?".
10-25-2005 05:45 AM
kittymew

– / Female / –
RE: RE: where to buy iPod Nano, delivery to Pakistan
quote:
Originally posted by ipab
Well put beamy-kitty but if I'm familiar with the east's customer service, it's not that great.

Easts customer service?:)

and as for the shipping ..I looked it up it seems delivery problems is an issue with some of the suppliers..

I wish you luck with your pursuit of an iPod..:)
10-25-2005 06:02 AM
ipab
Veteran Member

Design Evolved

34 / Male / Flag
oh, east in my opinion is everything that is east of North America, including China, Japan etc (I know its a generalization, but a just one i believe).
10-25-2005 06:11 AM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: