What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Unanswered Mysteries that happend to you?

Pages: (3): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 » Last »
Unanswered Mysteries that happend to you?
Author: Message:
Jurassic_Ice

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. Unanswered Mysteries that happend to you?
Did anyhting wierd ever happen in your life? something strange that up to this day you still have no idea how it happened? share it with the rest of us! ill start off...

About 6 years ago, (I was young) I got up in the morning, getting ready for school. I go downstairs eat breakfast and pack up mine (and my sister's) lunch. My sister came down about 5 minutes later (without eating any breakfast) took the sandwich (which was supose to be her lunch) and bit it. She bit a good chunck of the sandwich off, I told her it was for her lunch and I would not make her another sandwich (I know im mean...), anyway, I put her half bitten sandwich in her bag and I put my sandwich in my bag...

Lunch time began..I was ready to open my bag to get my lunch, I got it, and I opened it, I was in shock, becuase as soon as I grabbed the sandwich out of my bag, I realized that it was half bitten....I was like "Damn it! I put my sisters lunch in my bag!" but I was really in shock because I remember clearly that I put it in her bag and not mine...

Later that day when I got back from school I asked my sister "how was the full sandwich?" she looked at me in a surprised way "what?"...I was like, I put my sandwich in your bag instead of mine...she said No....I was like wtf? I told her that the sandwich I had was half bitten, surprised as she looked, she also told me that her sandwich was half bitten...

She was not liying, she was 100% honest with me. To this day I have no idea how both our sandwiches were half bitten..Unsolved mystery that will never be unvieled.

Whats your story?

This post was edited on 10-07-2005 at 03:33 AM by Jurassic_Ice.
[Image: jaursicice.png]
10-07-2005 03:32 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
dylan!

l33t p4int3r

– / Male / Flag
RE: Unanswered Mysteries that happend to you?
i dont know but it was really scary..when i was like 6-7 io lived in the horrible part of thecity and i had the same dream everynight and i still have it sometimes and i wonder what it means and its me walkign outside my door and theres a bunch of my friends like hanging from the lights dead by a rope around their neck and a bunch of little kids i didnt know layoing on teh ground covered in blood and im scared and its really scary and it odd and i still have it once in awhile:S:(:(
10-07-2005 03:40 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
ddunk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
My unanswered mystery is "Why hasn't fishy released MyBB PR2 yet?"
10-07-2005 03:47 AM
Joe

35 / Other / Flag
I was in the 5th grade. I noticed a typo in my english book, so I went to show my teacher. She saw it and told me it must have just slipped by... I asked my friends if they had the typo, they said they didn't. we all sorta gathered around the book to look at it. Everyone i showed it to said it wasn't messed up. I looked at the word again and I saw the letter transform right in front of me.  I took my book back to the teacher... she said i never showed her a typo... I know I saw it... i know i watched it change... messed up...

oh, and a couple weeks back, I heard my name whispered as soon as I laid my head on my pillow... and i broke into a cold sweat.. the end.
[Image: holidayssigei2.jpg]
10-07-2005 03:56 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Omar
Spammin' Member!

I have Chrono in my hands! MWAHAHA!!

47 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Ddunk
My unanswered mystery is "Why hasn't fishy released MyBB PR2 yet?"

or why [split] wasnt translatable from the start... :P

This post was edited on 10-07-2005 at 04:39 AM by Omar.
Comunidad Hispana Oficial del Messenger Plus!  
TReKiE, you might as well face it... you are a dutchie (clogs, tulips and all that) :banana:
10-07-2005 04:38 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
dotNorma
Veteran Member

32 / Male / –
I was....9 years old. (4th grade)

Two friends and I were riding our bikes down the road, my other two friends were having a conversation and I started feeling woozy so I slowed down and got a couple meters behind. I got really woozy and closed my eyes and kinda faded out. Suddenly, my two friends infront of me screamed and I jolted back to contiousness. I open my eyes and Im upside down in middair, but right as i opened my eyes I fell, no longer suspended, and hit the cement. I remember perfectly, I knocked two teeth out and banged myself up pretty bad on collision. Both my other friends remember the exact same story so I know I am not crazy. :happy:
10-07-2005 04:54 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

I have too many unsolved mysteries in my life, explain when I was sleeping in my house alone, loads of stuff was moving around when I woke up. That scared the crap out of me...

Also, when I was little, I used to have somebody that I called the "daddy ghost", which I spoke to my parents about all the time...
10-07-2005 06:54 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Ash_

35 / Male / –
hmm, not so much happened, but happening. often i get alot of feelings of De Ja Vu (feeling like you've done it before), recently has been happening alot to me and i can often predict what will happen next. it's not like someone getting head shot'd with a pistol, but like say a trolley which rolls into someone. dropping something (most of the time i can tell before they get to the spot where they drop it). i'm a believer in say parralel universes (each thing you do creates antoher universe each having the possible answers acted, like if i buy a lottery ticket, when the draw comes out 2 worlds will be created, one where i win and another where i lose.) i just wish i could predict the winning lottery tickets.
[Image: jeansiger5.jpg]
10-07-2005 07:21 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
rav0
Veteran Member

i have an avatar

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Jurassic_Ice
Unanswered Mysteries

You want something mysterious and unanswered! What are people coming to expect :shakehead:.

Hmmm ... I get some wicked déjà vu sometimes, but now I run away so I don't know if things turned out how I expected they would/remembered they did, usually because what I remember was bad for me.

Nothing really wierd happens to me while I'm awake, dreaming is a whole new world.

This post was edited on 10-07-2005 at 09:02 PM by rav0.
| [Image: dorsh] |

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)

This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
10-07-2005 11:35 AM
Jurassic_Ice

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: Unanswered Mysteries that happend to you?
quote:
Originally posted by jow cool
I was in the 5th grade. I noticed a typo in my english book, so I went to show my teacher. She saw it and told me it must have just slipped by... I asked my friends if they had the typo, they said they didn't. we all sorta gathered around the book to look at it. Everyone i showed it to said it wasn't messed up. I looked at the word again and I saw the letter transform right in front of me.  I took my book back to the teacher... she said i never showed her a typo... I know I saw it... i know i watched it change... messed up...

oh, and a couple weeks back, I heard my name whispered as soon as I laid my head on my pillow... and i broke into a cold sweat.. the end.

Thats messed up lol
[Image: jaursicice.png]
10-07-2005 01:34 PM
Pages: (3): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: