What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Unanswered Mysteries that happend to you?

Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
Unanswered Mysteries that happend to you?
Author: Message:
Purity
Veteran Member

AngelFuck

34 / Female / –
RE: Unanswered Mysteries that happend to you?
Seems that I can predict any thing, I think that my mind is very
powerful, I dunno, im not like full of my self or anything but, I think
alot of different things and ways to do stuff and think of stuff....
Bah, kinda hard to explain, im a deep thinker, i think really
deep. 

nvm.  (thought i'd be able to explain)

For deja vu or whatever sometimes   I think to myself, has
thsi happened before, just over anything then all of the sudden I start
to get positive i've done or seen that/thsi before...

kinda off topic, but, i think/my friends/familiy, think im very wise with very good morals.

This post was edited on 10-07-2005 at 02:20 PM by Purity.
[Image: puritysig8.jpg/]
www.purity.toastednet.org
10-07-2005 02:00 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Joa
The dodgiest member

117 / Female / Flag
RE: RE: Unanswered Mysteries that happend to you?
quote:
Originally posted by Purity
Seems that I can predict any thing, I think that my mind is very
powerful, I dunno, im not like full of my self or anything but, I think
alot of different things and ways to do stuff and think of stuff....
Bah, kinda hard to explain, im a deep thinker, i think really
deep. 

nvm.  (thought i'd be able to explain)

For deja vu or whatever sometimes   I think to myself, has
thsi happened before, just over anything then all of the sudden I start
to get positive i've done or seen that/thsi before...

kinda off topic, but, i think/my friends/familiy, think im very wise with very good morals.

that's pretty cool :P
i kinda know what you mean with the first part of what u said. i sometimes think that i can feel what others feel 8-) as odd as it may sound. not like reading thoughts, just without talking to them i can kinda detect and actually live through what they are going through.

i make no sense at all :lol:

anyway, i had a few things happen to me that were a bit "odd" ... when i was little i always came out ok from everything. so kinda like having a "full time" guardian angel

there were many events like this... but one that i remember most is when i ran out onto a highway to save a bird that got hit, and no car hit me. i mean i was little like 4 or 5 and the cars were going like 100km/h i don't even remember how i got through ok... i just remember blurs and than i was back on the sidewalk with the bird. my mom fainted cuz of me that day 8-)
:bow: gif :bow: <3   

spam.

10-07-2005 02:34 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
L. Coyote

Captain Obvious

38 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Joa
there were many events like this... but one that i remember most is when i ran out onto a highway to save a bird that got hit, and no car hit me. i mean i was little like 4 or 5 and the cars were going like 100km/h i don't even remember how i got through ok... i just remember blurs and than i was back on the sidewalk with the bird. my mom fainted cuz of me that day
:P Bad, bad girl...

When I was 3, mom, dad and I lived with a friend of my dad in a small apartment.... One day I went into the guy's room and somehow locked myself up... O_o

I remember it took me a lot of time to reach for the lock to unlock the door, but I also remember it didn't take me so much effort to lock it. *-)

That's why I think it's odd...

That same year, I was sleeping with my parents one night, and a shadow fell on us... It was shaped as a man in a suit... It was creepy because it didn't move too much, it simply moved from one point to another without actually moving arms, head or whatever... Kind of static...

My dad said it must've been his friend... But that didn't make sense... :-/

Around the same time, we were walking in a mall... It had triangle shaped "windows" on the ceiling... And I remember they turned into a yellow, devilish pair of eyes and the ceiling laughed at me in a deep voice... :|

A freaky event happened when I was 5. I was living with my mother in another apartment, and had gotten my legs operated, so I had both legs in plaster (word taken from dictonary) and I couldn't walk or I'd slip and fall.

One night, I was curious to see why my mother wasn't sleeping (we shared the room), so I pulled myself out of the bed and wormed my way to the living room, and my mom seemed to be sleeping on the couch with a guy... O_o

However, next day, she was sleeping in the bedroom. And it didn't feel like it had been a dream... I remember how I used to drag myself on the floor, and that's how I did it that time...

And another thing happened around that time, but in a different apartment (we used to move a lot because of my surgeries)... We shared a big bed there.

One night I woke up, and my mom was sleeping next to me, with her back against me. So I looked at the back of her head, and two eyes opened |||O|||O||| (like that) and it freaked me out, because I was not sleeping... But my mother said, like with the other event, that I must have been dreaming...

But I always knew the difference between dreams and reality... :P

Hack, hack, hack!
Finally became a Systems Analyst! :spam:

10-07-2005 04:01 PM
Negro_Joe

Go!Go!Go!

34 / Male / –
This sint a mystery but what the hell...

a while back i was really ill, and was in bed all day, and in the night i had a dream that all my friends were stopping at my house, we all went to bed in my room, and when i woke up, i thought it had actually happened and i searched the house looking for them, i couldnt sleep for the rest of the night iw as so scared :P

i know im wierd.

[Image: sinavatar4ie.jpg]

10-07-2005 05:18 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
ipab
Veteran Member

Design Evolved

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Ddunk

My unanswered mystery is "Why hasn't fishy released MyBB PR2 yet?"

its been answered, chris did release PR2 quite a while ago :P
56656E692C 20566964692C 2056696369
10-07-2005 05:32 PM
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
When I was in like grade 3 I had this weirdo dream of me and a whole bunch of other people waiting in our gym to get a picture taken, for our grad...in grade six I was waiting in the gym, beside the exact people, and get a flash back...I was like freaked out....:S
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
10-07-2005 05:38 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
tomfletcherman

35 / Male / –
Well I think it was a dream but I have a very vivid memory of seeing an absolutely gigantic spider, I went to find someone to show them, I finally found my dad in the bathroom, shaving, and when I went back it had gone:(

I tend to get a lot of dejavu, but in a different way. It's a 'I remember this has happened before, and I know whats going to happen next', and not a 'hasn't this happened before?'. I did go through a phase of knowing when my parents had come to pick me up before they rang the doorbell, bearing in mind I never lsitened for any cars coming round the corner...
10-07-2005 05:50 PM
SikStyles

DeathCult

34 / Male / Flag
i've had a lot of deja vu's and i enjoy them. When i have one i really try to think when this had happened but i never remember.

Back when i was like 6-7 me and my friend went to this abandoned building and were lurking around and then i looked over my shoulder to a dark room and in the doorway i saw a dark manlike shape standing there and then disappearing very quickly. It was weird.
You're still breathing? Why?
Get off the cross, the wood is needed.
[Image: userbar.jpg]

10-07-2005 06:04 PM
Jurassic_Ice

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: Unanswered Mysteries that happend to you?
quote:
Originally posted by Calvin
quote:
Originally posted by Jurassic_Ice
About 6 years ago, (I was young) I got up in the morning, getting ready for school. I go downstairs eat breakfast and pack up mine (and my sister's) lunch. My sister came down about 5 minutes later (without eating any breakfast) took the sandwich (which was supose to be her lunch) and bit it. She bit a good chunck of the sandwich off, I told her it was for her lunch and I would not make her another sandwich (I know im mean...), anyway, I put her half bitten sandwich in her bag and I put my sandwich in my bag...

did it occur to you there could be a mouse in your bag? :P

I was confident that tehre were no mice in my bag, or any other type of creature lol
[Image: jaursicice.png]
10-07-2005 06:23 PM
segosa
Community's Choice

Well, guess what, 5 minutes after reading this thread, my first unsolved mystery occurs! What are the chances. 8-)

I was chatting to someone and I forgot their birthdate, so I said what I thought it was, but it turns out that the date I thought it was, is her Dad's birthday, a birthdate I've never known!

True story.

This post was edited on 10-07-2005 at 10:06 PM by segosa.
The previous sentence is false. The following sentence is true.
10-07-2005 10:05 PM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: