What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Bush: God told me to invade Iraq

Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
Bush: God told me to invade Iraq
Author: Message:
Eljay
Elite Member

:O

– / Male / –
RE: Bush: God told me to invade Iraq
quote:
Originally posted by TheBlasphemer
"God told me to invade Iraq"
"Allah wants me to fight the holy war"

Spot the difference...

(spoiler: there are none)

quote:
Originally posted by Lee Jeffery
imo this is verging on terrorism in a weird way, like terrorists say they do it for their religion and stuff, quite similar if you ask me :undecided:
10-08-2005 03:34 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
RebelSean
Veteran Member

Microsoft Evangelist

33 / Male / Flag
Maybe God did tell him to, you don't know that he didn't. It's all based on religion, and weither or not you believe in that religion or not.

As rafy said though, so much for separation of state and religion.
I'm on: Twitter, Facebook, and Neowin
10-09-2005 04:16 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
PenguinBoy

indude

35 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by XxRebelSeanxX
Maybe God did tell him to, you don't know that he didn't. It's all based on religion, and weither or not you believe in that religion or not.

As rafy said though, so much for separation of state and religion.

that's what bush does, he makes u question him and in doing so ur questioning religion. it's spiritual, emotional & psychological blackmail.

he does it all the time, with patriotism, he tries to get americans to think. "if you hate bush, you hate your country"...  foreigners aren't as worried about such things though. we will readilly dislike bush, but his words end up with many people feeling the same way towards americans.

with religion he sais god is guiding him, and you can only apose him by saying that god doesn't exist or can not give orders to him. if you do this then you are apposing christianity, and bush knows full well that the millions of evangelical americans would shudder at the thought.

and those fooking guilt tripping propeganda adverts, of september the 11th etc etc.

you're right, this IS fooking terrorism, and he's using exactly the same techniques as people who recruit young muslims. and he uses the exact same fronts of patriotism, religion to keep the insecure in line.

makes me sick to be honest.

polititions are the worst possible choice of people to run countries. it just so happens to be the nature of things.
10-09-2005 03:28 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: