What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » help my brother/soccer talk

Pages: (4): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 » Last »
help my brother/soccer talk
Author: Message:
guanako
Veteran Member

ALbert0

37 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: help my brother (soccer)
i know but this temporary only he will get something like in future time i thnk
[Image: guanako20.png]
11-02-2005 06:41 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
albert
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: help my brother (soccer)
May I ask how old is the team he's coaching?

To be honest.. and I truly dont mean to be mean, but ive been a coach for different sports, including 2 soccer teams and one basketball one.. I gotta say.. if ur bro can't even do paperwork by himself.. he might have difficulty training a team.. :S

im sorry if it sounds mean, it's not meant to..
11-02-2005 09:07 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
guanako
Veteran Member

ALbert0

37 / Male / Flag
is not that he cant, he game me the idea of wat he wanted he just wasnt able to do it at his hous because he doesnt have a printer, but sended me the file with names and everything else. he coaches like 1st devision team, since its winter here (almost) they play indor :P in a big dome. he plays too:P he has won many trophies for idk how u say it "player that scores more goal on the season", like 3 or 4 championships he has played since he was like 13 now he is 24 so he has quite of practice, like when we moved from El Salvador to the US he didnt wanna leave cus he was getting like a contract sing to travel to south america and play for money but then things got bad and we had to leaver El Salvador. 
11-02-2005 09:20 PM
albert
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by guanako
is not that he cant, he game me the idea of wat he wanted he just wasnt able to do it at his hous because he doesnt have a printer, but sended me the file with names and everything else. he coaches like 1st devision team, since its winter here (almost) they play indor :P in a big dome. he plays too:P he has won many trophies for idk how u say it "player that scores more goal on the season", like 3 or 4 championships he has played since he was like 13 now he is 24 so he has quite of practice, like when we moved from El Salvador to the US he didnt wanna leave cus he was getting like a contract sing to travel to south america and play for money but then things got bad and we had to leaver El Salvador.

ok that explains it then, I thought it was his first job.. well anyways, I wish him goodluck :)
11-02-2005 09:46 PM
guanako
Veteran Member

ALbert0

37 / Male / Flag
thanks all for ur help
11-02-2005 09:49 PM
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
My best idea would be to take a marker and a white coloured board .... write on it and rub it :cheesy:

And for a future references 4 - 4 - 3 pwns all
I guess 3 - 4 - 3 would do too if you wanna be attacking .... more attacking you say ?? Dont put more forwards .... tell your midfeilders RM and LM to go deep into the wing :D

My best scoreline was a 9 - 0 win :banana: I scored 3 ;) Tho i have scored more than 4 only once (5 goals ... we won 6 - 3)
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
11-03-2005 06:32 AM
guanako
Veteran Member

ALbert0

37 / Male / Flag
i never knew there were so many soccer players here :D i always watch the english leage, the spanish leage, champions leage, UEFA, i swear Europe has the best soccer in the world i wish i could go see my fav team one day :D Real  Madrid (Y)
11-03-2005 06:39 AM
Stigmata
Veteran Member

20 / Other / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
My best idea would be to take a marker and a white coloured board .... write on it and rub it :cheesy:

And for a future references 4 - 4 - 3 pwns all
I guess 3 - 4 - 3 would do too if you wanna be attacking .... more attacking you say ?? Dont put more forwards .... tell your midfeilders RM and LM to go deep into the wing :D

hmmm we have been playing 3 - 5 -2 recently. 3 in centre midfield, because it allows for a Chelsea like play of maybe 1 attacking while 2 stay back and defend when play breaks down.

quote:
My best scoreline was a 9 - 0 win :banana: I scored 3 ;) Tho i have scored more than 4 only once (5 goals ... we won 6 - 3)

17 - 2

Scored 7 :)
and thats the most number of goals Ive scored in a competitive match.

Anyway...

Good luck to your brothers team ;)
11-03-2005 07:31 AM
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by guanako
i never knew there were so many soccer players here :D i always watch the english leage, the spanish leage, champions leage, UEFA, i swear Europe has the best soccer in the world i wish i could go see my fav team one day :D Real  Madrid (Y)
Real sux for buying a lop sided team :dodgy:

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
17 - 2

Scored 7
and thats the most number of goals Ive scored in a competitive match.
You pwn me ..... i cant get past 5 :sad: Or mabbe your opposition just sucked .... my oposition never sucked enough to put in 17 lol
Yeah .... but u are teh pwnz0r :bow:

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
hmmm we have been playing 3 - 5 -2 recently. 3 in centre midfield, because it allows for a Chelsea like play of maybe 1 attacking while 2 stay back and defend when play breaks down.
Chelsea style play > *
But you should have good wingers to support. They should whip in good crosses but there should be someone to slot it in as well (at which real suck cause most of them cant head that well)
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
11-03-2005 07:41 AM
guanako
Veteran Member

ALbert0

37 / Male / Flag
has any of you had the oportunity to watch a professional soccer match? either international teams or like european? i watched Los Angeles Galxie Vs Minnesota Thunders once :P thye are MLS here in the US
11-03-2005 07:46 AM
Pages: (4): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: